im having a nightmare losing weight and toning help!

Options
2»

Replies

• shellinch
    shellinch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    thankx everyone :) if any one has any 1 wee eating plans and exercising plans for me that would be great. my main issue is i run my own business so keeping time to eat is a total nightmare! and i normally dont get chance to eat my main meal in evening until 8-9pm.

my normal day includes waking up not feeling hungry as morning i just cannot eat and if i do it will be porridge or bowl of cerial. then i literally work until 6-8pm and dont get chance to sit down or if i am sat down its onthe computer doing stock ordering. i run my own pet boutique and grooming salon so im always busy!

my little girl eats everything! and anything so its really hard to cook chicken nuggets or macaroni chees and hot dogs for her without eating then as if i start eating i binge badly! so thats why iv kinda stuck to one meal a day which is at night so i can stop myself from openingthe hole so to speak lol last week however i have been trying to have 2 bowls of cerial one for breakfast and one for lunch and then protein for dinner but finding time for breakfast and lunch is really difficult with running the business.

thank you guys so much for the advice!

What a load.
    You cant give 30mins-1 hour 3x a week to work out?
    Thats 90mins-3hours a week.
    /out of 168hours you cant give 90mins-3hours?!?!?
    You cant make good decisions to eat right 70% of the time?
    Eat right!
    Lift weights!
    Walk!
    Drink water!
    Sleep!
    Repeat!
    Someone-Busier-Than-You-Is-Workout-Out-And-Eating-Right-from-Starling-Fitness.jpg

Come back when you are ready for this.

i think your very much confuffled. i workout daily for an hour i just cannot eat atleast 2 hours before and i work 16-18 hour shifts. its what happens when you run your own business lol
  • shellinch
    shellinch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    sorry me again lol just another update as what ever im doing is actually working haha as i found out my scales were broken woops iv actually lost 4lbs since my last weigh in woop woop
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    sorry me again lol just another update as what ever im doing is actually working haha as i found out my scales were broken woops iv actually lost 4lbs since my last weigh in woop woop

*facepalm*