50 DAYS....

NewBeginning2010
NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
OF LOGGING INTO MFP AND MY NEW LIFESTYLE AND I AM DOWN 15 AND HOPE FOR GOOD WEIGH IN TOMORROW!!

I DO HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE LADIES....

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE HAD LOTS OF CELLULITE OR BIG THIGS THAT JUST LOOKED OVERWEIGHT....DO THEY LOOK BETTER NOW AND HAS THE CELLULITE GONE AWAY?

Replies

• meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    GO YOU!! WHOO HOO!:flowerforyou:
  • NewBeginning2010
    lol thanks! i love your hair :flowerforyou:
  • well it's hard to get rid of but yes your thighs will get better. be sure to include cardio and strength training/weights to help tone yourself. congrats on your success.
  • minnesota
    minnesota Posts: 204 Member
    I will say your thighs will shrink as you lose weight as for cellulite that isn't something that will ever completely go away. As your fat cells shrink so does the cellulite, but doesn't vanish. I've lost 60lbs and my things are way smaller and toned, but I am now a runner and also lift as for the cellulite well still there.

Good job on the weight loss!
  • NewBeginning2010
    i havent been working out i hurt my back i wonder if my legs will look gross.....
  • meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    lol thanks! i love your hair :flowerforyou:

haha thank you!..im a cosmetologist, so i do my own hair..i REFUSE to let anyone else touch it haha
  • HI! congrats on the weight loss!! A few years ago my back was really bad (I finally ended up having surgery and its great now)! Anyway, my doc told me to try to walk as much as I could, even if it was a slow pace. Is that possible for you? I'd think if you could do even a little bit, it would help. Can't hurt anyway...cept for the back!lol Not laughing at you, just my stupd joke! Also, I have lost 20 pounds since December and I see a huge difference in the celulite in the back of my legs! My legs aren't really big anyway, actually I look like a tomato on toothpics! I did have ALOT of celulite on them. they are so much better now, but I do work out on a regular basis. Also, are there any floor excercises you could handle that won't hurt your back? Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.