FYI-Sees Candy

Options
2»

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Who goes into the store just to get the sample? My son tried to tell me I can't have it and he refused the sample. Who IS this kid?! I ate mine despite him trying to make me feel guilty (and logged it). I buy my Grandma a box every year for Christmas and her birthday.
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    sees candy is amazing - the peanut brittle is PHENONMENAL!! you can get the sugar free versoin which is really good also!
  • returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY worth it.
  • Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    One of life's mysteries is how a two-pound box of candy can make a woman gain five pounds.
  • KWKY
    KWKY Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    80 cals - may be it's a lot but so worth it.

Try moving to somewhere where they don't sell See's and rely on the generosity of friends and family who travel through the US to bring you some may be twice a year. That should keep your cal intake in check.

See's rocks!! (esp dark chocolate almond clusters, not so keen on the soft centres)
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I just logged the 2 pieces of Sees Candy sitting in my office. 80 CALORIES EACH!

:noway:

No! If you don't log it, it doesn't count!!!

:D

Haha...since I wrote this post, only two days ago, I have had 4 more pieces, 3 of some other chocolate, 5 chocolate chip walnut cookies, the roof off my Son's gingerbread house and I didn't log any of it!!! HELP :indifferent: