Hi I am new to the board and need some advice

Options
Hi my name is Cher. I need some advice. I added this as an app on my phone. Love it. Now I am working out in my mind how to combine a healthy life with a busy and unorganized schedule. This is the first step. I love this app becuase I don't have to carry a piece of paper and has a real website. I am now looking for a new plan to follow. I need a lot of structure. My friend used LA weight loss and had a lot of success( 70lbs). The centers closed down, but I check the website and now it program is solely on line and much more managable payment wise. I can cancel anytime the website says and I can now buy through Costco.com and get a bonus tools included. Has anyone had any sucess LA weight loss?

Replies

• tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Cher. I need some advice. I added this as an app on my phone. Love it. Now I am working out in my mind how to combine a healthy life with a busy and unorganized schedule. This is the first step. I love this app becuase I don't have to carry a piece of paper and has a real website. I am now looking for a new plan to follow. I need a lot of structure. My friend used LA weight loss and had a lot of success( 70lbs). The centers closed down, but I check the website and now it program is solely on line and much more managable payment wise. I can cancel anytime the website says and I can now buy through Costco.com and get a bonus tools included. Has anyone had any sucess LA weight loss?

nope 151 lbs gone on my own. Made my own structure, my own diet my way. Log ahead of time for the whole week if you need so much structure, doesn't leave room for cravings though .
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Search the forums for a thread called "In Place of a Road Map". That will help you figure out how many calories you should be eating in a day for healthy, slow weight loss. That's the first big hurdle.
  • trekkietaz
    Options
    never used that site just my fitness pal and I loss 107lbs I logged everything i ate and also my workouts you need to set your goals in your app and it will help you also log everything you eat and also log your exercise it should work for you
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Follow this plan. It's free and effective:

1. Eat at a calorie deficit
    2. Exercise
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    One question: Do you believe in life after love?
  • weblady12
    weblady12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the information. I am working out a schedule for me to follow and I going to talk with my husband to get support and keep me accountable.