Is this enough exercise to be doing?!?!?!

Options
I go for dance class (street, hip hop) 3 times a week, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Though it's not intense workouts, I still sweat and we do quite a few dances during that time, but we mostly just chill and lay around so I don't know if that counts for exercise? And I go for body combat class every Tuesday, and then yoga on Sunday. During sunday yoga, I sweat loads, it's such a workout, super intense! it's not the stretchy kinda yoga, it's the one where you hold your body in lunges for minutes on end! do you think this is enough exercise? I take 1450 calories a day. :P thanks guys !!! ^^

Replies

• ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    What are your goals?
  • 2gurl45
    Options
    What are your goals?

I want to reach 58 kg ! I'm currently 65-67 kg cause my weight seems to fluctuate between this range. I started at 70.5 kg. I do want to really tone my legs, they're my MAIN concern!!! :P but my weight seems to be plateauing for a really long time... :/
  • ihateroses
    Options
    Seems like you're doing plenty of cardio :)

Maybe try strength training to break that plateau?
  • 2gurl45
    Options

Strength training as in with weights or things like lunges, crunches, push ups? :P
  • weights.
  • ihateroses
    Options

Strength training as in with weights or things like lunges, crunches, push ups? :P

All of the above haha