Girls who eat a lot, and still lose weight...

Options
Will you be my friend?
I'm getting discouraged by how many people I look up to on here..
that net 500 calories.
That's fine if you do!!!
It's just I want to lose fat/gain muscle
without forcing myself into starvation. :/
(I'm trying really hard not to be mean, again..I don't care if you net that much
I just want friends who eat more, so I can learn how to be as healthy as possible)

Replies

• Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I eat about 1600 a day and workout 4-5times a week feel free to add me
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I eat up to 2000 cals a day, have dropped my body fat from 22 to 18% and am focused on building muscle, I log everyday and have an open diary. Feel free to add!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • castell5
    castell5 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Can never have to many friends. I am currently on 1510 caloric intake to start my maintenance, which is something that is going to be a long road of learning. I am maintaining, and still slowly losing but once I am down another 5 lbs, if I need to up my calories to hold steady I will, not going down the psycho road where I need a psychologist for a food disorder.
    Add me if you want to, I am not in my 20's but have daughter's who are.
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I try to net at least 1400 to 1600 calories a day. I don't know how it's possible to net 500 calories and still be functioning so I understand what you're saying. I used to only do 1200 to 1300 but found myself starving! Feel free to add me!
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    hey i eat 2000 plus cal a day i exercise 6 days a wk......... add me:)
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I zig zag my calories and I try to never go under 1400 everyday I work out every day 1 to 2 hours. Eating more works, hence how I have lost 174 lbs :)
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I qualify.
    Just noticed I'm 20 years older than you. lol
    You're still welcome to add me and stalk my diary if it will help :smile:
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I workout 3-4x/week and eat 1750 daily, if not more.
  • fearless_
    Options
    thanks, everyone :)
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1900-2100 calories a day depending on my workout that day and I work out 6 days a week pretty intense and then the 7th day I do a tiny bit of cardio or I feel lazy. I log everything I eat and have an open diary to friends! Feel free to add me. I have no idea how anyone can eat only 500 calories a day...my 2 Year old eats more than that and is a lean, mean, eating machine!
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I eat 1700 a day and run and work out pretty regularly (except the last month when I was on vacation - but back at it now that I am home).

I also try to always be positive and supportive and don't give diary advice unless asked.
  • Gabbie0214
    Gabbie0214 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Look up Eat More To Weigh Less on here! Just discovered the group a couple weeks ago. Feel free to add me too!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    feel free to FR me. I eat lol
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I've just upped my calories to 1,800 and hope it helps me lose fat. Feel free to add me =)
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I eat, and I don't understand people who can function with crazy low net cals...I don't even really understand how people function on 1200 cals! I try to net around 1500 and will usually eat anywhere between 1700 - 1900 per day depending on my exercise.
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1700 and 2200 a day and workout 6 days a week (i'm training for a half marathon and just started p90x on my non-running days). I try to net at least 1500/day. Feel free to add me - I"m always looking for people who eat and like exercise. My diary is open to friends - I cook a lot and eat pretty healthy but I'm not a saint : )
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm an old lady compared to you, but I have my goal set to 1700 currently and am on maintenance (which is harder than losing as it turns out!). Some days I go over calories and some days I'm under, but I'm generally a big eater. I log every day and my diary is open. Feel free to check it out and add me if you'd like! :drinker:
  • MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can always use more friends :D (Just let me know where you found me :))
  • hannahcall2
    hannahcall2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey anybody on here can feel free to me. I try to net 1200 - 1500 calories + eat back what I work out usually. I'm a pretty good support buddy and would love some new friends on here.