Feeling Alone On My Journey

HI there
I have recently started MFP and slowly getting used to how this site works. I am looking to make some friends who are up for making healthy suggestions, exercise knowledge and of course support! I have seen some wonderful people on this site and hoping with the support, knowledge and friendships built on this site I can make it to the success stories page!! Right now my goal is to loose 70lbs. I never used to have an issue with cravings, keeping my weight under control and being consistant with my exercise. I had gotten ill, was put on 6 medications and now I am getting my life back and rediscovering myself. I find it extremely hard to have people who would like to stay as dedicated as I am working to be, At times I dont mind being alone and working on my health but other times I wish I had someone knowledgable and encouraging when I need the boost. Thank you for reading.

Replies

• bluetrumpet01
    bluetrumpet01 Posts: 131 Member
    Medication sucks, and often it gets in the way because it either comes with a boatload of unintended consequences, or it stops being effective and you and your doc have to figure out how to get you back on track. Being healthy is a daily struggle, and when you don't feel well, it's just that much harder. Hopefully we can all help each other :)