i have lost 10kgs and lost motivation help please

Options
I lost 10 kgs in roughly 4 months. I was doing so good to reach my first milestone.
I feel like now ive reached it, with the stress in my life at the moment. I feel like giving up.
Im currently on a antidepressant and having a down time. My motivation has faded since my weighht has platued on me. Any tips or suggestions on how to get past this mental block?

Replies

• dhv5688
    dhv5688 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! I know what this is like. I am currently in a slump of sorts myself. I haven't been going to the gym but I have still been keeping track of everything I eat. Having b friends on here has definitely helped me. Let me know if you want to be friends or if you need anything.
  • amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I went through that myself after I hit a weight loss of 35 pounds. I did not really follow the plan during the summer and just maintained my weight. I did continue to exercise and that made all the difference. I am now back on track and losing weight again and well on my way.

I have to say when you are down and depressed that exercising seems to help pull you out of it. There have been many days I have been down and depressed over one thing or another and got up and got moving and felt much better - even happy! My advice to you is to start moving and see if that helps you as much as it did me!

Good luck to you!
  • Findingbec86
    Findingbec86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thankyou