Slimming World - UK

Options
Hi Everybody!

Just wondering if anybody else is following the slimming world plan? I have been doing it for 11 weeks and so far lost 1 stone and 11 lbs and really, really enjoying and feel so much healthier!

I'd like to have more friends who are following the same kind of plan proving positive results :)

I am 26, and live in the North Of England :)

x

Replies

• mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    i did it 2 years ago- lost almost 2 stone- however took ill and never went back on the wagon again. put all the weight back on. tbh i find MFP far easier than SW- and its also free. however congrats on your weight loss so far :)
  • VictoriaSponges
    Options
    Hiya! I'm a Slimming world fanatic! i've sent you a friend request too. i've lost 4 stone in al using this eating plan but due to illness some has come back as i stopped eating correctly.. i even kept and still have a blog too. Today is my first day back again. watch this space lol x
  • mrsberry2012
    Options
    I started following it (loosely) in december, lost 4lbs (put one back on over christmas) but I am going to start going back to group next tuesday so hoping I will get to goal this year!

Well done on your loss so far, thats amazing :)

Sent you a friend request x
  • Spaminatin
    Spaminatin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of joining a SW club nearby me next week after hearing great things about it. I hope to be successful as others have been. Two stone to loose!
  • trinaballerina75
    trinaballerina75 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm starting the slimming world plan from home tomorrow after hearing great reports and seeing great results first hand. I have researched the SW plan over the last week and devised my food plan for hoping to manage without having to attend the group. If this doesn't work out, I will join the local group next month.

I have sent you a friend request too x
  • dashxox
    dashxox Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    im gonna join next week once my student loan comes in but tbh i might not need it because *touch wood* i seem to be doing fairly well so far
  • whyldebear
    whyldebear Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i used to do SW and lost just over a stone i could have lost more if id stuck to it instead of cheating im re joining tonight ordered my food shop for delivery on tuesday all meals planned so here goes, and good luck to you all hope you dont mind but ive added you all
    x
  • luhweeze
    Options
    I started slimming world in January 2012, hit my target of 3 stone in September 2012, then decided to have a week off, just never managed to get back on it. 1.5st put back on, I've just gone back to class and have been SW'ing for a week now. I've reset my weightloss as I intended to start again and not look back at my blip....
    I hope you dont mind but I'm gonna add you as friends, for some support x
  • rajwinder1982
    Options
    I started SW last week but did it a few years ago and lost 3 stones.

Please feel free to add me :)
  • 4manda76
    4manda76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I was a SW member for over 10yrs and only just left in July last year, I lost 3st doing SW and swore by it never thought I'd leave or be able to slim without SW. At the end I was paying just to be weighed as I know the plan like the back of my hand and really wasn't getting much from group, i was scared to leave as its instilled that people who leave put it all back on and more. But I needed to do something so decided to leave and join the local sports centre and use MFP best decision I've ever made, I'm eating more "normal" than ever before don't feel deprived at all, I'm getting fit and loosing weight :)
  • LuAnnBreadPann
    Options
    Anybody doing slimming world, please send me a message/request and lets support one an other- i'm 6 months in and 2.5stone down!!! :-))