Replies

• JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Anything skinny and non-fat!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    They have a whole new category of Light Frappuccinos. I LOVE them!! I get a Mocha Frappuccino Light. It's a grande for only 130 cals.
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    My go-to drink is a grande non-fat iced latte. 90 cals and none of that syrup stuff.
  • kat5556
    kat5556 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I don't like the artificial sweeteners so I get the latte with skim milk (130 for the grande) then add 2 packets of raw sugar (30 calories) and cinnamon. Very yummy!
  • rhall9058
    rhall9058 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Watch out for those B&N cafes. Some of them have actual Starbucks stores. Our's here locally, has the "Proudly Serving Starbucks" logo, but it's not an actual Starbucks. They just use Starbucks coffee.
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Black coffee. Also, if you don't drink a lot of caffinated beverages normally, make sure and get decaf, since Starbucks coffee is very caffinated.

LOL
    If that's how you feel, then you'd probably go into cardiac arrest if you ever drank European or Australian coffee!!

Trust me, I love some good strong coffee! But Starbucks does have more caffeine than most coffee in the US: about 22 mg/oz, as compared to 13.2 mg/oz in Dunkin Donuts coffee and 9/1 mg/oz in McDonalds coffee. Here's the link: http://www.energyfiend.com/the-caffeine-database
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Tall Soy cappuccino!! :)

The soy "milk" at Starbucks is basically sugared water, thats why it tastes so great!!! For low cal, i'd stay far away from it, both because of the sugar content and the soy content!
  • free8gent
    free8gent Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened passion tea lemonade. Delish!
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    any herbal tea with no additions. 0 calories and flavour!
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    FF caramel latte if I'm being good.

But a White Chocolate salted caramel latte really hits the spot. I might have 2 a year, but my god they are GOOD!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I love the soy latte. I'd get the venti for 220 calories and 11 g of protein. And yes, it has sugar and soy. But you are only drinking it one day. I'd just count it as a snack and enjoy it.
  • traceyfunk
    Options
    Chai tea - from the bag not the latte - with skim milk, and a bit of honey. It's already sweet from all the spices so you don't need a lot of sweetener. You probably won't have a lot of time to eat all day, so you're gonna need some calories in your beverage!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    tall skinny mint mocha- 100 cals
    iced coffee with cream and splenda 60 cals
    sugar free vanilla, caramel, mocha, raspberry.. lots of sugar free options.. just use nonfat milk!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Yep - unsweetened iced tea if you're thirsty, or go for a chai latte if you need a boost - a grande is 240 calories and gets ya 8g of protein. :smile: Or any of the lattes really. If you're worried about the cals, go for a skinny version of any of them.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    A nonfat latte. With real milk. Skim milk.

Do not add sugar - the milk caramelizes enough when steamed to add a touch of sweetness.

Sure it has some calories, but a good amount of them are protein.
  • kabel4892
    kabel4892 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I love a tall skinny mocha with soy. :) or on days when I dont mind a few extra calories, a tall chai latte with soy and sugar free vanilla. :)