TOM

rkascak
rkascak Posts: 224 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
TOM is here, and it seems that I havent lost any wieght. Could this just be becuase of TOM? I am staying on track and excersising. I wiegh in on wednesdays and it said i only lost one pound for last week, but the day before i was down 1.5 pounds, then thats when I got TOM. So is this wieght from TOM or do I need to try harder?

Replies

• SarahJoy_79
    SarahJoy_79 Posts: 107 Member
    TOM is here, and it seems that I havent lost any wieght. Could this just be becuase of TOM? I am staying on track and excersising. I wiegh in on wednesdays and it said i only lost one pound for last week, but the day before i was down 1.5 pounds, then thats when I got TOM. So is this wieght from TOM or do I need to try harder?

I usually gain a pound or remain the same during my TOM. I usually end up just skipping my weigh in that week because I just know it will be off.
  • I gain 3 - 5 lbs during this time. Best advice I ever got from a friend was to not weigh myself during this time. You always fluctuate because of water retention. I'd wait until your TOM is over before you start making adjustments to your routine.

Drink plenty of water and stay away from salt :flowerforyou:
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Whew! This is so good to know! I thought I was lose my mind not being able to get this weight off this week. But Im just going to stick to my routine so that next week ill be right on track

THANKS

:flowerforyou:
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    sure Tom does mess up your scale weight, so next week will be better, not much you can do about Tom lol.
This discussion has been closed.