Want to eat a big pile of cookie dough?

Options

Replies

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I love cookie dough.

I hate peanut butter.

I fail to see how this would taste just like cookie dough.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    YES I WANT COOKIE DOUGH!!!

THIS IS NOT COOKIE DOUGH!!!!! I've been hoodwinked.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    whats PB2? i like this lol

PB2 is the waste that was left after production of peanut oil. Previously, they had just discarded it (or perhaps sold it as a cheap livestock feed/pet food additive) until a marketing genius realized they could sell it as defatted peanut flour.*

(* Totally made this up. I have no idea if it's true or not...but it *sounds* plausible.)
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options

PB2 is the waste that was left after production of peanut oil. Previously, they had just discarded it (or perhaps sold it as a cheap livestock feed/pet food additive) until a marketing genius realized they could sell it as defatted peanut flour.*

(* Totally made this up. I have no idea if it's true or not...but it *sounds* plausible.)

You are a genius! An evil genuis but a genius nontheless.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

sounds true to me....
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Oh yum! I must try!:tongue:
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I could jump in a bowl of cookie dough and eat my way out! this sounds yummy and definitely less calories!!
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Oh this is so exciting! I can't wait to try it!! Thanks!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

BAMBOOZLED!!! I'm tempted to whip up a batch of actual bona fide cookie dough and eat it.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

BAMBOOZLED!!! I'm tempted to whip up a batch of actual bona fide cookie dough and eat it.
    cookie_monster.jpg
  • mdyorston
    Options
    [/quote]
    cookie_monster.jpg
    [/quote]

^^^ love this!
  • Stdavis53
    Stdavis53 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    bump

Will definitely try this!
  • g0hard0rg0h0me00
    Options
    It's defatted peanut flour that you can mix with water to make low calorie peanut butter or add to shakes, oatmeal etc. there are other brands of defatted peanut flour available too which are cheaper, PB2 is just more well known

This looks delicious. Thanks for sharing and finally, a low cal solution to PB. Knew there had to be something. Thanks!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later.
  • mckant
    mckant Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

I was totally believing this.:grumble: I bet you're good at Balderdash.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    That.... sounds amazing.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

I was totally believing this.:grumble: I bet you're good at Balderdash.

I'm so good at this that I sometimes struggle to differentiate what I know to be true from what I can make a compelling argument for being true.

It's a gift...and a curse.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, it ain't cookie dough, but since I like PB2 I will give it a go. I'll also try with choc PB2 and report back.

This could also be a good way to satisfy my daughter's demands for cookie dough without feeding her raw egg.
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I shall make this. Oh yes, I shall. ;)