456 to 197 now back to 205

Options
BorgieMN
BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
I posted this a while back in the Introductions forum, but found this forum, so I will put it here too: I have put back on a few pounds after hitting onederland, but I am working out more than ever, losing body fat, and adding lots of muscle, so if I have gained a few so be it, still feeling great, even better than before. I got a heart rate monitor to see how much I am actually burning, and am going to get a metabolic assessment done, to see where i need to be on my daily intake for calories. I will be back to onederland soon. Below was my original post in the other forum....

Hi all,

I just joined MFP a while back. I was on weight watchers and am now trying calorie counting. Weight Watchers gave me the tools to learn how to eat right.

I just wanted to post here so anyone who may be struggling can see that anything is possible!!!!

I started my journey January 3rd, 2011. I weighed in at 456 pounds. Today I weigh 199!!!

So if you are having troubles, DO NOT GIVE UP!!!! You can do it!

You can read about my journey at www.borgiesjourney.com

Dave

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!