click reply and press CTRL+V

Options

Replies

• cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Calculating in binary code is as easy as 01,10,11.
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    (1) Mathematical process standards. The student uses mathematical processes to acquire and demonstrate mathematical understanding. The student is expected to:
    (A) apply mathematics to problems arising in everyday life, society, and the workplace;
    (C) select tools, including real objects, manipulatives, paper and pencil, and technology as appropriate, and techniques, including mental math, estimation, and number sense as appropriate, to solve problems.
    (D) communicate mathematical ideas, reasoning, and their implications using multiple representations, including symbols, diagrams, graphs, and language as appropriate;
    (14) Personal financial literacy. The student applies mathematical process standards to develop an economic way of thinking and problem solving useful in one's life as a knowledgeable consumer and investor. The student is expected to:
    (G) explain various methods to pay for college, including through savings, grants, scholarships, student loans, and work-study.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Spider curls
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Arctic Gardens - California Style Mixed Vegetables

Proof that I am on MFP instead of working
  • katisabanana
    katisabanana Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that each year approximately one million people die from suicide, which represents a global mortality rate of 16 people per 100,000 or one death every 40 seconds. It is predicted that by 2020 the rate of death will increase to one every 20 seconds.

The WHO further reports that:

In the last 45 years suicide rates have increased by 60% worldwide. Suicide is now among the three leading causes of death among those aged 15-44 (male and female). Suicide attempts are twenty times more frequent than completed suicides.

Although suicide rates have traditionally been highest amongst elderly males, rates among young people have been increasing to such an extent that they are now the group at highest risk in a third of all countries.

Mental health disorders (particularly depression and substance abuse) are associated with more than 90% of all cases of suicide.

Suicide results from many complex sociocultural factors and is more likely to occur during periods of socioeconomic, family and individual crisis (e.g. loss of a loved one, unemployment, struggling with sexual orientation, difficulties with developing one's identity, disassociation from one's community or other social/belief group).

The WHO also states that:

In Europe, particularly Eastern Europe, the highest suicide rates are reported for both men and women.

The Eastern Mediterranean Region and Central Asia republics have the lowest suicide rates.

Nearly 30% of all suicides worldwide occur in India and China.

Suicides globally by age are as follows: 55% are aged between 15 to 44 years and 45% are aged 45 years and over.

Youth suicide is increasing at the greatest rate.

In the US, the Center of Disease Control and Prevention reports that:

Overall, suicide is the eleventh leading cause of death for all US Americans, and is the third leading cause of death for young people 15-24 years.

Although suicide is a serious problem among the young and adults, death rates continue to be highest among older adults ages 65 years and over.

Males are four times more likely to die from suicide than are females. However, females are more likely to attempt suicide than are males.
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    RMA4429
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    HA HA

tumblr_m0ix1zifQF1robyh3o1_500.gif
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    xuh348.jpg
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    widowmaker squat

I was trying to figure out what Dreamhazer was going to be doing! Dayum.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Whatcha talkin' 'bout?

I am so boring.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    That is not how it's done.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    CJSALE

It's a coupon code I used at MooseJaw.com to get a pair of Vibrams for $28!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'll have to tell you about susie later.
  • krowanvil
    krowanvil Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    economic analysis
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Project description
    SR 155 FROM I-85 TO SR 13 - PHASE I
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options