Replies

• djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    my nikes, shorts, and a cut off!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Used to be shorts and shirtless, but I've started to really like lifting in sweatpants and a hooded sweatshirt...at first, because it was because the basement was so cold, but now, I'm finding that I just prefer it regardless.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Does it say YOLO?

inquiring minds want to know.

YOLO!
  • djames92
    Options

Does it say YOLO?

YOLO!
    no lol today it was an Atmosphere cut off
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Used to be shorts and shirtless, but I've started to really like lifting in sweatpants and a hooded sweatshirt...at first, because it was because the basement was so cold, but now, I'm finding that I just prefer it regardless.
    It's because you're a hipster.
  • Vonwarr
    Vonwarr Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Old metal t-shirts/muscle shirt and knee length shorts or workout pants - and I always make sure to wear the pants on DL day.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Does it say YOLO?

YOLO!

I don't even know what that is.
    *retires back to my bingo table and pudding*
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Well it depends. For running, I have running shoes and usually basketball shorts and a crappy t-shirt - - more clothes if it's particularly cold, but usually once I get warmed up anything more than little is way too much, even in winter.
    For the gym, usually like a spaghetti strap tank, kitten heels and flirty skorts.
  • djames92
    Options

Does it say YOLO?

YOLO!

I don't even know what that is.
    *retires back to my bingo table and pudding*
    theyre a rap group from minnesota not that popular out of the midwest
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    At the gym I wear 3/4 leggings / compression pants and a tank top (with sports bra, for everyone's safety).

At home I might be in jeans, pyjamas, shorts and T-shirt or not much at all.

One thing I do find though, just the act of putting my sneakers on gets me revved up to exercise. Without shoes I am a hopeless slacker. Go figure!
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    For the gym, usually like a spaghetti strap tank, kitten heels and flirty skorts.

This would totes suit you. For real! :laugh:
  • castell5
    castell5 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Love the Champion Outlet near me.. I keep them in business. I like NIKE but wow, are they overpriced! Although, I got some nice NIKE stuff while I was in Mexico. Love their Women's Daybreak running hat.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I wear a Tigger costume. After my workout, I hug everyone at they gym before I go home, and pose for a few pictures.

THe wonderful thing about TIgger...is Tigger's a wonderful thing...their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs.....They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy- Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is
    I'm the only one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IIIIII'M THE ONLY ONE! WOO-hoo-hoo-HOOOO!
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Shirts and pants, length and thickness dependent on the weather outside (I walk to my gym)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    It's because you're a hipster.

This word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hot weather: Tank and shorts

Cold weather: T-shirt and sweats
  • bdamaster60
    bdamaster60 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    no clothes. helps with my form.
  • johnieC
    Options
    generally shorts & a tank top
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Warm weather -cotton shorts or basketball shorts or yoga capris and a t-shirt or tank top and sports bra

Cool weather - short or long sleeve t-shirt and yoga pants

I workout in my garage in the winter, and there is heat, but it's not the best so I occasionally add a hoodie to start, but usually I find myself way too warm with it on.
  • tomlee
    Options
    shorts or sweats - t shirt or tank top - i just got what might be compression pants then agin maybe they are long underware for runners - i'm pretty sure if i wore them to the gym id be asked to leave lol or maybe not - are these compression pants?