NSV-Ski Pants

We were getting ready to go outside and play in the snow and I was able to zip up and wear ski pants that I haven't since my daughter was born 6 years ago. Yes, they were tight but I was able to roll around and play in the snow with my 3 year old son and his friends! An added bonust was that my ski jacket (which has always been snug) fit very comfortably! YAY!

Replies

• Awesome NSV! Congrats!
  • TammyKeaten
    TammyKeaten Posts: 61 Member
    Thanks, I was pretty excited!:smile:
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Yay! I had the same NSV this winter too, my ski pants were collecting dust in the closet for a good 5 years until now :)
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    awesome!!!! thats so exciting!
  • TimeFourMe
    TimeFourMe Posts: 104 Member
    Yipee!!! Congratulations! That is one my goals... To wear ski pants and boots.... Feel comfortable and go skiing.
  • SuzieQ724
    SuzieQ724 Posts: 86 Member
    Great job!! I had a similar experience today when I pulled out a winter coat that I haven't been able to button the last button where the coat fits at my hips. Not only could I button that button today, but I even had a little extra room. This new lifestyle seems to be working for me too :)

Keep up the good work!
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    That is one of my goals for February...to be able to fit into my ski pants and hit the slopes! Great job!
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    That's super. This happened to me as well. I was able to put my ski pants on and have my son get in them with me!! Too Funny!!!

Great Job on your weight loss!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!