Before and During (53 gone with picture)

Options
tumblr_mfca82TUaX1rdh5bdo1_400.png

This is my Before and During. 53 pounds gone!

Height: 5'6"

Starting weight: 220

Current weight: 167

Goal weight: 140

The right picture was from this morning, and I thought to myself what an amazing journey. I am NOT done, and I'm still going strong. I eat clean (nothing less than 1200 net calories) and workout about 6 days a week. (Started Insanity Round 2 last week.)

A message for all girls who are struggling with their weight: Keep strong. You wont notice a change within a day or a week. It's a life style change and you WILL get there, I promise. Stay strong on those ugly days. Those are the ones that count the most. WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Replies

• amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I decided to post up my Before and During picture because I was getting a little discouraged. But seeing them here makes me think WOW, I've come a long way! :happy:
  • SheilaJFunk
    Options
    Way to go! You look fantastic!!! What a difficult road it is to lose weight!
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    wow, well done
  • xo_mel921
    Options
    Great Job!! I'm currently on my first round of insanity. Almost done with the first month and I am loving it!! I cant wait to see the end results and start a second round!!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Great job! I sent you a friend request. We're pretty similar. :smile:
  • simplyshrinking
    Options
    Great Job!! I'm currently on my first round of insanity. Almost done with the first month and I am loving it!! I cant wait to see the end results and start a second round!!

You're going to love the results! I lost about 25 pounds in total with the first round. Insanity changed my life and I love it! :smile:
  • simplyshrinking
    Options
    Great job! I sent you a friend request. We're pretty similar. :smile:

Thanks! I accepted. It's always great to see others with the same weight loss journey! Keeps me motivated :)
  • LetsGetFitMama
    Options
    Great inspiration! Thank you for sharing and congrats on the awesome weight loss and good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • sweetfluffy
    sweetfluffy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    U never looose hope.. Never.. U've done great job and im glad that u post this topic cuz i needed some inspiration :-)))
  • jennnymccarthy
    jennnymccarthy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing transformation so far! Congrats on all your hard work -- and you're right, it's the ugly days, the days where people offer you endless amounts of holiday goodies, that we need to stay strong. WE CAN DO THIS! <3
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic progress, congrats!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Dayum girl! Great job!
  • smileyII
    smileyII Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow Great job. Thanks for sharing. I was starting to get frustrated, but I have not been at this long enough, so your words are exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks:)
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have come along way! That's a lot of work, don't be tempted to give up!
  • simplyshrinking
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awesome results. Congrats on all your hard work :)
  • dnscal123
    dnscal123 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work!
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    So inspiring, thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!