Les Mills Pump Challenge Group!

Options
Hi all!

I've got a challenge group that's going to be starting up in January if you're interested! There is support and strength in numbers! Spots are filling up fast so let me know and get your new year kicked into the right gear! The healthy gear! :bigsmile:

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    **BUMP*

Anyone?
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me a little about what the challenge group will be doing? I've done challenges in the past and they change weekly. With LM Pump you follow the instructor so I'm not sure what this would look like. I love LM Pump and may be interested in joining.

Thx!!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be purchasing Les Mills soon. Send me the info! What's the start date?
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I am hoping that I get it for Christmas!!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hi all!

I am looking to set up this group probably second week in January so there's still time to order! Let me know!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    There's still room and time to join!!!!
  • zena92
    zena92 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    would you have to buy the body pump dvd or can you just do the classes....i do the classes about 3/4 times a week? is that enough to take part?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    2013 is almost here!!! If you don't have a plan of action, this could be the one!
  • THuffman1967
    THuffman1967 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I do Body Pump 3 times a week. What are you hoping to do with the challenge group?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Here's what I would like to set up for the group. The Les Mills Pump at home program is an awesome program in itself but also a great way to supplement if you're already taking some classes at your local gym. I have completed the program and was very happy with my results!

What I'd like to do is start a group here where everyone can have a place to chat about the program, the classes, their struggles and their successes and motivate and support one another to reach their goals! I have a friend of mine who bought the challenge pack and is looking for others to join her.

If you'd like more info on the challenge pack, let me know by month's end if you can and let's get this thing rolling!
  • jazzypratt
    jazzypratt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    where do i sign up! I just ordered pump for home after cancelling my gym membership! 200 dollars but i know it will be well worth it!
  • endlessloser
    endlessloser Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know what the calorie count is on the les mills pump workouts from beachbody? I just got it too but wouldn't have a clue to follow any challenge if I don't even know how many calories they burn for recording here.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    endlessloser: Do you have a HRM or anything to help you track? That's the best way to get an accurate reading. I would enter it though as high intensiy cardio since you're not really "lifting" per say but your heart rate is elevated all the time with the high reps. I can tell you from my experience, I have a Body Media and the calorie count is usually around 480-600 or so.
  • endlessloser
    endlessloser Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    endlessloser: Do you have a HRM or anything to help you track? That's the best way to get an accurate reading. I would enter it though as high intensiy cardio since you're not really "lifting" per say but your heart rate is elevated all the time with the high reps. I can tell you from my experience, I have a Body Media and the calorie count is usually around 480-600 or so.

Thanks for the reply - I was actually looking at the body media website right now, then popped over here to see any response to the calorie burn :)

I think I'm going to get the BM and see how it tracks the exercise. THanks!