Giving up!

Options
Today, I am giving up on giving up!

I hope you guys have a more then successful day and be thankful for what you have! You guys are all changing your life for good and even though I lost only 1 pound this week, damn that's one last pound I have to worry about!

besides the world ends tomorrow right?! haha

Replies

• sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Haha , good one.:)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Options
    A pound/week is a good healthy loss IMHO. I freak out a little when it's more than that.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
  • vopat45
    vopat45 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    A pound/week is a good healthy loss IMHO. I freak out a little when it's more than that.

absolutely, better then nothing at all.
  • Shock_Wave
    Options
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

Since you are quitting trying to lose weight chances are you will probably gain it back any ways so this doesn't really matter.. Ok ... well.. off with you now.. Have a nice day.

juuuuuuuuust a little outside ...
  • Shock_Wave
    Options
  • sullus
    Options

Since you are quitting trying to lose weight chances are you will probably gain it back any ways so this doesn't really matter.. Ok ... well.. off with you now.. Have a nice day.

Quitters get no sympathy from me and then to make a feel sorry for my self thread is utterly pathetic? If OP was thinking about quitting but yet asking for help now that is different and I would help encourage but this clearly is what it is ... a quitters attitude thread....

So bye OP maybe come back when you can actually dedicate your self to the cause.

Steeeee-rike 2 ....
  • cwolfman13
    Options

Quitters get no sympathy from me and then to make a feel sorry for my self thread is utterly pathetic? If OP was thinking about quitting but yet asking for help now that is different and I would help encourage but this clearly is what it is ... a quitters attitude thread....

So bye OP maybe come back when you can actually dedicate your self to the cause.

Steeeee-rike 2 ....

LOL...did anyone actually read the post or just the thread topic?
  • sullus
    Options

Steeeee-rike 2 ....

I did ..... :D
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    lol People who quit reading before they read all the words are the real quitters! HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • cwolfman13
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Ummmmm....I think the point of his post is that he is dedicated to the cause even though he was hoping to lose more than a pound this week. He's giving up on giving up....quite clever actually.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    haaaaaaaaaaaa.
  • cwolfman13
    Options

Steeeee-rike 2 ....

I did ..... :D

LOL..yeah, sorry...I know you did; I was talking about the cheeky "you'll get no sympathy from me" comments from people who didn't read it or it just went way over their heads.