Any one else having a hard time just drinking water?

Options

Replies

• McChubbyruewho
    Options
    *restaurants

thanks my spell check wasn't working
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    *twitch*

me no get?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    35v6bh.jpg

ETA: Just try to increase your water intake slowly. See if the filtered or bottled purified water tastes better. Its kind of a hard concept for me to grasp that anyone can dislike water since its pretty much very essential to us but... try to increase it by adding those low calorie flavor powder into your water or some lemon into it?
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    i never been a fan of soda....but you can drink tea, crystal light, mio, lemon, etc if u dont want to just drink water

no its more like I want to drink water cause its 0 cals and I like eating out at resterunts and I noticed if I only restict the cals to food I have no prob
    So drink diet soda. Also 0 cals, problem solved...
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    i never been a fan of soda....but you can drink tea, crystal light, mio, lemon, etc if u dont want to just drink water

no its more like I want to drink water cause its 0 cals and I like eating out at resterunts and I noticed if I only restict the cals to food I have no prob

But what about the cancer-inducing aspartame?!!?!?!?
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I am constantly drinking water. Soda tastes too thick to me now.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    *restaurants

Thank you.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    *restaurants

Thank you.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    You have to start small....find a way to incorporate water into your day. Maybe you drink a 4 oz tumbler before you exit the bathroom.

I had a hard time getting my water intake to increase but now I really enjoy it, and look forward to my refilled bottles!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I have not issues drinking water a lot. Of course it occasionally has to be passed through some coffee grounds first. That, and I like to have it blended with some grains & malts and fermented first too.

JM
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    35v6bh.jpg

ETA: Just try to increase your water intake slowly. See if the filtered or bottled purified water tastes better. Its kind of a hard concept for me to grasp that anyone can dislike water since its pretty much very essential to us but... try to increase it by adding those low calorie flavor powder into your water or some lemon into it?

No its not that I hate water, I like water, but I LOVE SODA and its like I am so used todrinking tons of soda when I go out, and it just seems so boring to drink water lol
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

f4mf3.gif
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options

But what about the cancer-inducing aspartame?!!?!?!?

ya no thank you, I don't like the way it tasts and also the whole cancer causing thing lol, but thank you for your suggestion =)
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    oh First World Problems... you so funny.
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options

f4mf3.gif

thank you for that
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    oh First World Problems... you so funny.

lol, I'm not crying about it! or anything lol
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

No its not that I hate water, I like water, but I LOVE SODA and its like I am so used todrinking tons of soda when I go out, and it just seems so boring to drink water lol

Ah that makes sense. Well, you can always keep some calories aside for soda. I usually like to keep some calories in my diary for "naughties" so for me, soda would fall into that. If the soda can fit into your calories, then why not drink some soda?

Another option is, if you can't find the calories for it, to workout some extra the day yo plan to go out and drink soda. You allow yourself to eat (or drink in this case) more by working out

Or, simply reduce your calorie deficit on MFP. For example, if you have set your goal to lose 2 lbs a week, change it to 1 lb per week and drink those extra calories. Slower weight loss but you still get to enjoy what you like and get decent weight loss results too

Good luck in your goals :)
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I add some MIO in my water and it helps tremendously. I don't know if they sell it in supermarkets. I think they do but I get mine off of Amazon.com. Good luck!
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options

Ah that makes sense. Well, you can always keep some calories aside for soda. I usually like to keep some calories in my diary for "naughties" so for me, soda would fall into that. If the soda can fit into your calories, then why not drink some soda?

Another option is, if you can't find the calories for it, to workout some extra the day yo plan to go out and drink soda. You allow yourself to eat (or drink in this case) more by working out

Or, simply reduce your calorie deficit on MFP. For example, if you have set your goal to lose 2 lbs a week, change it to 1 lb per week and drink those extra calories. Slower weight loss but you still get to enjoy what you like and get decent weight loss results too

Good luck in your goals :)

thank you =) yea I'm just going to try and get my self used to drinking ice water, since soda is soo calore rich and have ahave ENOUGH naughty food lol
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I can't stand drinking water unless I'm working out which is pretty new to me. I drink a lot of loose leaf tea and more fruit juice than I should. I put extra water in my shakes.