please abuse me

Options

Replies

• tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I met Tito Ortiz the other day (true story). He told me not to let any pansy *kitten* wannabe bail just because he THINKS he's there yet.
    I remember when he was on Joe Rogans podcast....very interesting
  • Will210
    Will210 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm gonna tell ya! You had the talent to become a good fighter, but instead of that, you become a legbreaker to some cheap, second rate loanshark!
  • tigerblood78
    Options
    my sister's got bigger quads than that, what, you reppin the bar now?!
    Right now I'm just doing body squats....but some day I hope to use a bar!
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options

next step is those little pink dumbells, with the pansy attatched to em. i'm gonna go play fetch with my pet kitten and a medium sized blue dumbell, i'll let you borrow it when you get to that level
  • kuntry_navy
    Options

next step is those little pink dumbells, with the pansy attatched to em. i'm gonna go play fetch with my pet kitten and a medium sized blue dumbell, i'll let you borrow it when you get to that level

gotta warn you though, probably gonna need to not hold your wrists so limp when you get to the blue dumbells though
  • kuntry_navy
    Options

gotta warn you though, probably gonna need to not hold your wrists so limp when you get to the blue dumbells though

it's good yu quit talkin back, better be doing some f*&#(!g pushups at least
  • tigerblood78
    Options

I'm watching.....I'm just getting way too much abuse from dudes..starting to weird me out
  • kuntry_navy
    Options

I'm watching.....I'm just getting way too much abuse from dudes..starting to weird me out

shoot, my bad! didn't realize you were waiting on some dominatrix to ask you out, think your at the wrong message board for that champ.
  • Chessie24
    Options
    Hahaha this whole thread is cracking me up. This sounds like an ex of mine who just wanted to be abused all the time, yikes.
  • tigerblood78
    Options

shoot, my bad! didn't realize you were waiting on some dominatrix to ask you out, think your at the wrong message board for that champ.
    it actually works better than you think
  • BrittKnee_Rae
    BrittKnee_Rae Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I wont tell you your fat, bc you're not! But I will tell your *kitten* to stop being lazy before you get fat!!
    Your welcome :)
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    hang on, let me grab my ball gag....
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    You take ****ty pictures and with that chest your tattoo look like a ribbon to open up new monkey pen at the zoo.
    Clean up your shots and your body or are you just going to be that weakreflection of spittle stain on the men's bathroom mirror?
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You take ****ty pictures and with that chest your tattoo look like a ribbon to open up new monkey pen at the zoo.
    Clean up your shots and your body or are you just going to be that weakreflection of spittle stain on the men's bathroom mirror?

WOW! lol
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hey bro, that tampon you needed is at the bottom of my purse. I'd tell you to just go ahead and dig for it, but I wouldn't want you to break a nail now princess.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    His name is DrMerc.

You're welcome.
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Grow some thighs already, i have seen more meat on a drumstick,,,,:devil: And if your going to pose in your underwear, man up and quit wearing your little brothers, its doing nothing for your package. :bigsmile: Squats, Squats & more squats....can you hear me now?

Cheers:drinker:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    1337707069012_4625150.png
  • tigerblood78
    Options
    hahahaha..........love it!
  • kuntry_navy
    Options

that's just your moms sweat stains on the mirror(can't you see imprint of her butt at the bottom). i'm sure she cleaned it after i left, and she told me she was gonna hang this picture on her bed post...smh