I need of friends

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Cindy. I been doing MFP since June and i love it! But I going through a hard time in my life and use some friends to keep me motivated! I started out at 192 and now 148.5! I need that extra push to keep me going!

I guess I should said ---in need of friends!!!

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Some great motivators and supporters on this site are leakramirez, davpul, drmerc, and fire_rock.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Some great motivators and supporters on this site are leakramirez, davpul, drmerc, and fire_rock.
    She left herself out.

Adini749 is the best motivator of all!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    She left herself out.

Adini749 is the best motivator of all!

Sadly I have a pretty large friends list already so I'm not accepting anymore friends at the moment. But I wanted to be sure that you found some people to help you out. :flowerforyou:
  • cinner506
    Options
    I just need all good vibes! I'm going through a divorce, and it's really hard to keep my mind on track! Im so emotionally drained that I just want to eat with my emotions. It's really hard to stay focus especially with all the cookies, pot lucks, and microwave dinners that easy to give into.