Oh hai!

Deleted my old account to start fresh and have mostly clean foods on my list. I am looking for some new friends that like to eat clean (mostly) and lift weights! I'm pretty good at leaving positive feedback and helping to encourage people!

I'm 5'4 and have got about 60ish pounds to lose, I love working my legs and glutes and getting in my morning cardio.

Would love to connect with people with similar interests!!

Replies

• Added you!
  • everyone add me as a friend to-let me help motivate you , to motivate me !
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Sorry - I eat clean 60-70% of the time, although I did attend farm aid in 2002.
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member

I am not a fan of sarcastic remarks, 60-70% of the time would be considered most of the time since it is more than half...
  • added :)
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member

I am not a fan of sarcastic remarks, 60-70% of the time would be considered most of the time since it is more than half...

Sorry about that - it was intended to be received as light humor - I do support family farmers when possible but I also consume my fair share of factory farm related goods.

Best of luck to you.