New Years Resolution

Options
I started my new years resolution a little late this year..july to be exact..and it was to lose weight..well, I've lost over 50 lbs and I am very proud of myself..I have my down days but overall, I am happy with where I'm at now..I still want to lose at least 25-30 lbs and so with that said, that is my new years resolution for 2013..I will lose at least 25 lbs--I will walk at least 30 min a day with maybe one day off a week--I will eat healthier and last but not least, I will learn to love myself! What is your new years resolution? Feel free to add me! We all can use every bit of encouragement!

Replies

• byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Well great job on your accomplishments thus far and your resolutions sound like reasonably attainable goals. I am going to spend January-April training because I am going to climb down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and back up...and I would like to lose maybe 7-10 pounds by then as well. I will do the whole carb counting thing along with lifting heavy weights and improving my mile time. We can do this...it's our year to shine!!
  • NamsdnaL
    NamsdnaL Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My new years resolution is pretty much the same as yours. The only difference is I need to lose another 46lbs to get to my goal. My goal is to be 140lbs by my birthday next year which is in Sept.. I also have to learn to love myself again and to stop seeing the 246lb person I was, every time I look in the mirror. I also have to stop calling myself fat. I have come along way in just a year and I have to learn to embrace that. I am still a work in progress as you can see. :embarassed:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!