Fitness Blender 8 Week Program

Options
The wife and i will be starting it tonight....anyone else who would like to start it with us tonight?...then we can keep each other accountable and have more fun??

Replies

• jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    bump back...anyone?
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    what is it?
  • jodfie
    Options
    so it had to be postponed and we till be starting now this coming thursday!!
  • jodfie
    Options
    im bumping this again to see if anyone wants to join us...tomorrow...its a ebook(for $4.99) with a 8 week program of the free you tube work out videos made by http://www.fitnessblender.com
  • BebeeSnow
    Options
    I really want to start it but I can't purchase the ebook because I'm from another country :(
  • jodfie
    Options
    pm me your email :)
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of buying this program. Is it working for you two?
  • Ntoriousydc
    Ntoriousydc Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    just started this today with the personal fitness test. SO excited because I know great things will happen! feel free to add me to keep up with my progerss incase i forget to post on here.
  • MiePetersen
    Options
    I cant purchase it either :(
  • mamamia29
    mamamia29 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender workouts are fab! Im not following the 8wk plan but if their workouts are anything to go by
    im sure its great.
    Why don't u make up ur own plan using their workouts. Thats what I do, u can pick from
    strength,cardio,HIIT etc or focus on different body parts!
    Whatever ur goal is, ur sure to find workouts to suit u.
    Good luck!
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Do what mamamia says. Make up your own fitnessblender workout plan. I plan on creating a six week program.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I really like fitness blender, I was looking at doing the programme but if others outside US can't do it then I won't be able to either

My only problem is trying to decide what workout to do ! those who plan a 6 week workout, how on earth do you decide what videos to do each day?

or should I just do different hitt ones ?
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I just switch it up.. some days I do the HIIT ones that are more lengthy, other days, I workout a lot elsewhere and do their 8 minute HIIT at home for fun.

You can add me if you want, I do their workouts, not the 8 week programme but I LOVE their videos
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    Options
    I actually did their 1000 cal hiit workout, 1hr 20 something holy crap towards the end I was so knackered but I survived. my ab work was a bit sucky, I find it really hard to engage my core at best of times let alone towards the end of an epic workout ! Not sure how many cals I really burned as I have yet to get a HRM

I'm gonna do one of theirs when I get home later.
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    BUMP to check out later.
  • ashleymcn01
    ashleymcn01 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Just curious, is there a way to save your favorite videos to create a plan rather than purchasing the 8 week program? I guess you could on YouTube, but it would be awesome to have this functionality on their actual site. I just came across Fitness Blender today and I'm in shock of how incredible these workouts are.

I'm seriously considering purchasing the 8 week program, would love to hear others feedback first.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    Options
    Just curious, is there a way to save your favorite videos to create a plan rather than purchasing the 8 week program? I guess you could on YouTube, but it would be awesome to have this functionality on their actual site. I just came across Fitness Blender today and I'm in shock of how incredible these workouts are.

I'm seriously considering purchasing the 8 week program, would love to hear others feedback first.

I asked them this on their FB page and they may be adding this feature shorly

but there is a way around this, if you add a comment to the videos you like, then if you go to account management you can view your comments on those videos. So that is what I do, add a random comment to the workouts so I know which ones to come back later

that is kinda my main and only gripe with fitnessblender, it is kinda disorganised . Their search function isn't the best. Love their workouts. their short ones are still pretty intense !
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    If I like a fitness blender workout, I usually bookmark it, so I can get back to it easily.
  • ashleymcn01
    ashleymcn01 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

I asked them this on their FB page and they may be adding this feature shorly

but there is a way around this, if you add a comment to the videos you like, then if you go to account management you can view your comments on those videos. So that is what I do, add a random comment to the workouts so I know which ones to come back later

that is kinda my main and only gripe with fitnessblender, it is kinda disorganised . Their search function isn't the best. Love their workouts. their short ones are still pretty intense !

I literally spent the ENTIRE day on their website!! I figured out a way around it. I have boards on Pinterest set up specifically for arms, legs, cardio, total body, toning, etc. And I just "pinned" the videos I was interested in to those boards. So if I want to work on legs one day, I just go to my legs board. If I need some cardio or HIIT to kick my butt, I'll go to my cardio board. Works like a charm!

By the way, I did 2 of their videos today and I was absolutely impressed!!