Slimmer body parts?

Options
Just curious as to what body parts did everyone first notice getting slimmer as they get fitter? What parts did other people notice first?

Replies

• MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Probably my rib cage. I used to really not be able to see my ribs at all no matter what I did. Now while I am changing or bending I can actually see ribs (not OMG ribs! just ribs that aren't drowned in fat)
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    My face.
  • BAFilek
    BAFilek Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I think my husband noticed my rear end, since I was running on a treadmill in front of him on an elliptical. Afterwards he said "How much weight have you lost?" (I hadn't told anyone, including him, that I was trying to lose weight)
  • allie491
    allie491 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My face, and I've lost the most weight in my hips...pants keep falling off.

I wish I could lose more in my belly, darn mom pouch!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I lose weight in my face first. My cheeks will hollow out just a little, then fat starts to melt off, starting from my upper ribs just below my bust, down to my lower hips and belly pooch, and now slowly--oh so agonizingly slowly!---from my thighs.
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    face and neck! check my profile to see it its kinda crazy!
  • orangelobster
    Options
    stomach (hurrah) and face.
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    The first thing I noticed was my stomach and waist getting smaller, my boyfriend first commented on my butt getting smaller, and a close female friend was quick to point out that my boobs got smaller. Seems we all only see what we want to see.
  • Monticello
    Monticello Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Under my chin and my neck. My upper chest also seems to have lost fat fast. The belly is not as noticeable visually, but I've gone from wearing 40 inch waist pants to being able to get into 34s depending on the brand. And being on my tightest belt loop now.
  • fitnessgal1985
    fitnessgal1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Only slightly noticed hips once my size 18 jeans got too baggy. lol. Now I am seeing my tire shrink dramatically along with my face, hands and feet. :-).
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Waist.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I started to notice in my gut - it was overhanging less (TMI?).

AND it is my waistline that has loss the most inches. At 20 lbs, I have lost 4" around my waist.
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    My abdomen tends to lose the fat first and the fastest (thank goodness!!).
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    My arms, chest and back
    Followed my my stomach
    My legs are tricky
  • CountryStrongNicole
    Options
    I lost it in my hips and behind first. Now if my stomach would take notes and follow the path to the exit... that would be fabulous!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    My stomach area followed by my face.
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    chin(s) and waist. I WISH my butt and thighs!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    My hips&thighs...
    i havent noticed my belly shrinking,but, it is!
  • rosswillsimpson
    Options
    My upper arms / arm pits starting to tone and get less, lets say wobbly! Hahaha, :-)
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am lifting three days a week and running the other 4 days and I noticed my biceps pretty quick. I would say the muscle was getting bigger but truth is the fat was coming off so more defined. Then my waist have had to get new pants.