Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Elliptical vs Fitness DVD??!

mmrose00
mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Where do you see your greatest weight loss transformations.. either in measurements or on the scale??

Is it the Elliptical/ treadmill or A fitness DVD ???

Replies

• Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    I found a mix of both worked best for me. It makes it a difference of intense cardio vs. strength training.
  • Romba
    Romba Posts: 164 Member
    Fitness DVD. My husband told me that he notices the biggest results in my muscle tone and definition and so do I. Mix it up, but I do the Biggest Loser DVDs and they have a plan for you to do a certain rotation for each week
  • I have a Nordictrac Elliptical that I used to love, but I started doing Cathe Freidrich DVD's (cathe.com). I'm getting rid of my elliptical. Cathe is making me one strong woman :-) My cardio endurance is way up too. Years ago I did the Firm Videos. There is absolutely no comparison.

I don't get bored with the DVD's either....I have a quite a combination now. That wasn't true with the Elliptical. I'm also the kind of person who coudln't really do the elliptical watching TV or I'd go too slow. I had to have fast music to move to the beat to.
  • DVD ! we have had loads of equipment over the years, they gather dust and make good clothes hangers!
    I love doing dvd's, there's always one for what ever workout you fancy....dance , aerobics, boxercise...
    ..and they dont take up much room!!
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Elliptical ... because I just can't get into the whole DVD thing.

But I can rock the elliptical while watching the news or something.
This discussion has been closed.