Fantasy Football Help!

Options
believeandtry
believeandtry Posts: 64 Member
So this is my first time in a FF league, and I miraculously made it to playoffs. There are 2 games left, and if I win my opponent this week (he scored about 190 points last week=absolutely ridiculous), I have a VERY good chance of winning. My question is, I have Pittsburg as my defense. Would I get better points with Cincinnati? I am the only girl left of the 4 finalist so it would be a very sweet victory. Any advice?

Replies

• suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'd choose CIN over PIT but can you pick up another DST from the waiver wire?

Colts, Pats, Panthers have better matchups. I really can't see CIN or PIT putting up big numbers... they usually play tight, conservative games.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I would definitely pick the Steelers D. They are ranked as one of the top 5 defenses in the league.
  • billmoe92
    Options
    As a die hard Steelers fan it pains me to say this but I would go with the Bengals defense. While the Steelers do have a better defense overall, they do not get many sacks or force many turnovers. Plus the Steelers have quite a few injuries on the defensive side of the ball, so AJ Green will probably have a big day. In the real game I think the Steelers are a better bet, but for fantasy football purposes I would recommend Cincinatti. Good Luck
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Who is available on your FA list? San Diego and Washington both have much better matchups than CIN or PIT and should be available in most 12-team leagues.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Based on history, PIT. But I would look at the waiver wire for teams like the COLTS and PANTHERS to see if they are available due to matchups.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition