Hi!

Options
I'm definitely not new to weight loss attempts, but with what I've found on this site, I believe that this is MY time to make it happen!! Taking time to exercise everyday and eat foods that fuel instead of what I'm craving will be my success plan :)
I hope to find support and ideas within this community and I look forward to sharing my successes (and set backs, cause I know they're gonna happen) with everyone.

You can call me Andrea and I am taking my first step to a healthier lifestyle for myself and my family. (Hubby, daughter 7 yrs, and son 4yrs).

I deserve to not feel 40 at 26!

Replies

• SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    You're so right! Well wishes to you on your journey to health! I use this site as well as others, but I do enjoy the features and friends here. There's simplicity here which says a lot. Life style changes take time, but you already know that! Your motivation and will power will take you to the finish. :flowerforyou:
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome Andrea! This site is a lot of things: Community, Support, Fun, Informative, and Successful! At least it has been for me. Best wishes and great job taking the first steps! :flowerforyou:
  • reptillian
    Options
    This site is the bees knees! it will help you stay focused. welcome ^,-
  • sssrip
    sssrip Posts: 72
    Options
    Welcome to a new way of life.
  • shale74
    Options
    Good luck Andrea

I joined about a month ago and I've been doing really good with this site. I'm a little like you in away but alot bigger I really don't look that big luckily i'm tall. But my goal is 130 lbs and so far i've lost 9. It is really hard by yourself and about feeling 40 when you are 26. I have a 13 year old daughter and a 2 year old Son and I'm wanting to be able to be their for them when they are old. So I've been playing volleyball, and basketball at area churches for fun and exercise and can relate a little on the age I am 35 and I swear I feel like I'm a 50 year old man and after playing bball I'm acting like a 50 year old man. I also to help me convinced my dad to come over and exercise with me. I've had exercise equipment but you know to use them on your own is hard.

Good luck
    Shannon
  • AftonP
    AftonP Posts: 15
    Options
    Hopefully you can do well with this. I have found that the people on MFP are very nice and give great advice. They are truely wonderful and help you stay motivated. Good luck!!