Ladies... help with tom

Options
Ok so tomorrow is my day to weigh in but my tom showed up this morning.. my question is should i skip my weigh in or should i just take the gain i know i will have?

Replies

• AEFidgets
    Options
    Just take it and write a note in the system that it's day whatever of TOM. My period isn't normal so I just note it because it isn't an obvious 28 days. If you skip that opens the door to backsliding.
  • thethinnydiaries
    Options
    Weigh in. It's best to stick with routine, and if you skip now, you'll be more likely to skip in the future.
  • MasterKat
    Options
    Weigh in. I always track what my weight loss or gain is during that time. I notice that week I typically don't lose anything but usually my weight is at a stand still for about a week.
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    I weigh in normally. Usually a week before mine, I will gain a pound or four, lol. After it arrives it falls back of though.
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Who's Tom?
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Who's Tom?

He's gotta be a real jerk. The women around here ***** about him constantly.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    JX6dl.jpg
  • Tann33
    Tann33 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh in and mark a note on my calendar that it's TOM b/c I also gain 1 to 7 pounds. Then after a week I bounce back.
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    JX6dl.jpg

LOL
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    havent you already had 200 periods
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    JX6dl.jpg

thank you for all time.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I weigh in normally. Usually a week before mine, I will gain a pound or four, lol. After it arrives it falls back of though.

This x

eta that post above cracked me up :laugh: :laugh:
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Why do all girls hate the guy who started myspace? He seems like an ok guy.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Who's Tom?

He's gotta be a real jerk. The women around here ***** about him constantly.

Yeah, and he really knows how to bleed you dry.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    OP- You're new here. We tend to make "TOM" jokes because there are soooo many posts about them. Don't take any of this personally.

If you've just started some sort of weight loss program and you're weighing in on a regular basis, don't skip the weigh in just because you expect a gain because of your period. Weigh in anyway and make a note to self.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I don't have a weigh in "day". I step on the scale in the morning and note the number. If its lower than what I've recorded, I'll record it. If its higher, I'll leave the number that's there. If I am consistently higher than my lowest weight recorded, after about two weeks, I'll raise my number again.

I was 163.6 two days ago, 167.2 yesterday, and 165 today. My goal is 165.

So on average, I'm ok.

Don't know if this method would be helpful, I just find that since my pounds change so much from morning to morning, a bad "weigh in day" can set the tone wrong and be discouraging for me.
  • jill7wilson
    jill7wilson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bwaa haa haaa! You guys made my day!
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    JX6dl.jpg

thank you for all time.

hahahaah I love this so much!
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    JX6dl.jpg
    Lol! I'm sorry but I have very little issue with Tom. He's rather kind to me. I actually feel my thinnest first day of visit. Anyway, yeah weigh in to keep your schedule.