Vitamin B6

Options
Hello,

Anyone taking vitamin B6 for weight loss? I read that Vitamin B6 plays an important role in the body's metabolic processes.

What's you thoughts?

Replies

• Pinkyivy
    Options
    No one ever heard this?
  • melissaann262
    Options
    Hey! I get my DRV of B6 everyday from the nutrition drink I have for breakfast... I've definitely noticed a difference since I started drinking it but I couldn't tell ya if it's from B6 or all the other fabulous stuff it has :)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    All vitamins and minerals are beneficial, in the appropriate quantities, for various things and works in conjunction with other things. You can't just isolate one thing and say this is the magic pill. Just like you can't spot reduce fat.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Hey! I get my DRV of B6 everyday from the nutrition drink I have for breakfast... I've definitely noticed a difference since I started drinking it but I couldn't tell ya if it's from B6 or all the other fabulous stuff it has :)

What's the drink?
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Anyone taking vitamin B6 for weight loss? I read that Vitamin B6 plays an important role in the body's metabolic processes.

What's you thoughts?

Just do not take too much, B6 is not as easily processed as B12.

http://cw.ua.edu/2010/03/10/pulse-avoid-weight-loss-injections/
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    All vitamins and minerals are beneficial, in the appropriate quantities, for various things and works in conjunction with other things. You can't just isolate one thing and say this is the magic pill. Just like you can't spot reduce fat.

This.