Working the day before having a week off...

Options
equals no motivation to do anything! Who else is working today?

My husband's shop lost power so they sent him home from work. He sent me a text to let me know he's napping. I admit it. I'm a little jealous :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRr6ZgphIsdaM0zovUhbaEgExd7HPcGz2LmRUs4MFxEz3CyiCL

Replies

• LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I can't freaking focus at ALLLLLL

And it's wicked windy/rainy here too which isn't helping
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    im working all day today and tomorrow ....gah!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    equals no motivation to do anything! Who else is working today?

My husband's shop lost power so they sent him home from work. He sent me a text to let me know he's napping. I admit it. I'm a little jealous :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRr6ZgphIsdaM0zovUhbaEgExd7HPcGz2LmRUs4MFxEz3CyiCL

i am in the same boat... must just get through today.....................SLOWEST DAY EVER!!!! Trying to figure out how to make my company lose power....
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Feel free to post some funnies so we can have a few laughs! That might make the time go by a little bit quicker.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Trying to figure out how to make my company lose power....

If you figure out a way, let me know haha.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I have made 30 minutes of work last for 2 hours so far.

Can this day be over yet?
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    Im' right there with you! Got a full day ahead and no motivation to do anything at all. If someone else hadn't taken vacation today, my butt would be home like all the other sane people out there :) We can do it though!
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Just 3 more hours.....ahhhh!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm (supposed to be) working today... Then I am off til next THursday...not quite a week but pretty freakin close... Cannot motivate myself to do hardly anything..
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Can't focus either - I've transposed the same number 4 different ways - all wrong...
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm trapped here until 430 and dont want to do a thing. I wish we'd lose power so I could hurry home. About to be off for 9 days in a row and don't want to be here.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Working.I work in Quality Admin so my job is mostly paperwork but I am the only one in the department today so there is very little paperwork to do.

I have no trouble focusing, I am having trouble staying awake because analyzing trends and data is kind of boring when you are allllllll alone - I even cleaned my bosses desk for him.
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Finished all my work yesterday, today has been the most pointless working day all year....counting down 47 minutes to go....
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm out of my vacation & sick time for the year (due to FMLA and caring for my mom), so I'm working and covering for 1/2 of the team being out. BUT - at least I'm working at home.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I keep secretly hoping that they will shut down the office early...even though it isn't really the day before Christmas, it's kind of like it! LOL

But, I'm going to keep myself busy with MFP boards and silly surfing.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I have made 30 minutes of work last for 2 hours so far.

Can this day be over yet?

You've done actual work today?? Kudos to you! :drinker:
  • Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    not too motivated around here either! Good thing is, I only have to stick it out until noon, then we close the office until Jan. 3!

Merry Christmas everyone and hang in there...work will be over soon!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    not too motivated around here either! Good thing is, I only have to stick it out until noon, then we close the office until Jan. 3!

Merry Christmas everyone and hang in there...work will be over soon!

So jealous.....I work every day but xmas. Damn you job
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I'm here. For another 3-1/2 hours, anyway. Plus, it's rainy and windy here, too. That always makes things even more miserable. Maybe I'd be in a better mood had I not set my alarm incorrectly, so I didn't get my morning workout in. Now I'll have to go to the gym at night. Ugh... Hopefully, it'll be quiet on Friday just before Christmas?
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    :sad: This too is my last day before a week off..... and the day is DRAGGING