Parents of children who've....

124»

Replies

• extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    You are an awfully judgmental b!tchface about kids and parents of said kids for someone who doesn't have any. Why don't you STFU about stuff you not know about and stick to crafting. *smh*
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Not sure why there are so many negative and nasty posts on here bashing the OP. There was nothing wrong with her post, nothing rude or judgmental about it either. She is only commiserating with the parents who are bombarded by reporters during the most emotional times of their lives and wondering why their aren't laws to protect those parents. She's showing empathy for people who do have children - even though she's not a parent.

I wish there was a way to delete the comments of people who get out of hand and ugly. This is supposed to be a supportive place to come - there's starting to be too much bashing on here. I hope there are others who don't want to see this kind of stuff happening on here.

You're kind of missing the big picture here.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    She's probably just angry at her mustache that just won't quit.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Because she is craving attention and everyone gives it to her. Which is fine. Everyone seems to be happy in their respective roles. She found a subject that gets responses and is going to milk it until it is no longer giving her the attentions she needs. At that point she will move on to some thing else. It would be the same as posting a thread "Women who abort pregnancies are killers and should be jailed". I dare someone to go there. Usually I would, but I am tired with a sick child puking everywhere, which is something else I am sure the op hates in some way. Carry on!

You seem to be quite knowledgeable about this :wink:

i AM AN EXPERT. And when I do it, It is with style! You know that Princess. But I am trying sooo hard to be good.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    I'm giving my kids an extra big hug today on your behalf. You're welcome.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Oh, hai, what's going on in here?

O_O

Abandon thread!!

crazyquiltuj6.gif
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member

+1
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 735 Member
    ^^ This!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Dont judge the media. They are doing their jobs respectfully.

Oh they are not. They're fear and hate mongers who cater to the lowest common denominator. The rarely report the truth about anything, especially if it doesn't support their political agenda. I get more accurate news about the US from other countries news sites.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Not sure why there are so many negative and nasty posts on here bashing the OP. There was nothing wrong with her post, nothing rude or judgmental about it either. She is only commiserating with the parents who are bombarded by reporters during the most emotional times of their lives and wondering why their aren't laws to protect those parents. She's showing empathy for people who do have children - even though she's not a parent.

I wish there was a way to delete the comments of people who get out of hand and ugly. This is supposed to be a supportive place to come - there's starting to be too much bashing on here. I hope there are others who don't want to see this kind of stuff happening on here.
    Why don't you go back and read her other posts. If you are still ok with them perhaps she can babysit for you sometime.
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Not only should you never have kids, if a time machine were to be invented, we should go back in time and have your mom re-think her decision to have kids.......
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Is it too late for this?

UdTfs.gif
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    She's started now three controversial threads slamming parents and/or children. That's why we are all looking at the OP going...."What? You again?"
    This. Some people have really dull lives and feel they have to be rabel rousers to make it more exciting.
    Kudos to you internet rabel rouser.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    This is getting ugly, it will cause lockage.(Thats right. I either made the word up, or I still cannot spell)
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    She's probably just angry at her mustache that just won't quit.

Oh gawd! That was so unexpected it put me into hysterics!!! :laugh:
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Not only should you never have kids, if a time machine were to be invented, we should go back in time and have your mom re-think her decision to have kids.......

This..a million times
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member

If Westboro Baptist showed up at my child's funeral though...there would probably be a physical confrontation, unless the freedom riders showed up, as they did in NewTown.

I knew someone who dealt with these bozos before. They COUNT on a physical confrontation when they pull their obnoxious antics. Because their REAL agenda is suing people. They scream free speech, and sue the people who get physical with them. Money in their pockets. They have a lot of nerve labeling themselves as Christians.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Because she is craving attention and everyone gives it to her. Which is fine. Everyone seems to be happy in their respective roles. She found a subject that gets responses and is going to milk it until it is no longer giving her the attentions she needs. At that point she will move on to some thing else. It would be the same as posting a thread "Women who abort pregnancies are killers and should be jailed". I dare someone to go there. Usually I would, but I am tired with a sick child puking everywhere, which is something else I am sure the op hates in some way. Carry on!

You seem to be quite knowledgeable about this :wink:

i AM AN EXPERT. And when I do it, It is with style! You know that Princess. But I am trying sooo hard to be good.

REPENT!!
  • Tommy
    Tommy Posts: 127 Member
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Tom
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.