The Mods are Biased...

13»

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Is it just me, or did the mods delete like ALL the posts in here lol?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    This thread saw somethings that can not be unseen. We should just let it rest in peace.
  • vtmoon
    So I wonder where this thread is actually, it says chit chat but it's not there does that mean there is a parallel chit chat where naughty threads go to die? And if so, how did some of us who posted were able to cross over?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    So I wonder where this thread is actually, it says chit chat but it's not there does that mean there is a parallel chit chat where naughty threads go to die? And if so, how did some of us who posted were able to cross over?

Kinda creepy...

But wait, does that mean there's no rules here? Can we set up our own MFP rules of conduct?

*scratches chin*
  • vtmoon

Kinda creepy...

But wait, does that mean there's no rules here? Can we set up our own MFP rules of conduct?

*scratches chin*

I would think the rules don't hold here in no man's land. So whatever order we try to setup would be torn down by the big bad Mods. Since no rules the Mods can be more ruthless out here since we technically don't exist here.
  • vtmoon
    Hello hell hel he h...
  • vtmoon
    Mouth to mouth
  • vtmoon
    Never going to give you up!
  • vtmoon
    I