Hello Fitness Pal Members

Options
Hey guys,

I'm new to myfitness pal. I'm really excited about the change that I'm about to go through. I'm a avid work out fanatic with basic knowledge. Funny thing is In the past two years I haven't gained the results that I have been driving for. I have a twin brother who is in the process of getting his personal trainers liscense and he is about thirty pounds heavier than me. So I finally gave in , let go of my pride and asked for his advice. His splendid solution was too.....eat more. So I tell him bro I do eat slot. He goes OK log what you eat and send the results to me. I did..
He was disappointed . He said I was more likely to lose than gain. So then he told me to start eating a amount of healthy caloriesand log it. So I looked online for a app that was simple and fun. I found myfittness pal app and Hello I was a happy man. I logged and was baffled the first day. I was stuffed whole day. But it opened my eyes to a whole different meaning to gaining weight.....eating....and logging. Myfittness pal is amazing.