Everyone has an opinion...

Options
cloza12
cloza12 Posts: 68 Member
What are some not so nice things people, family, friends..have said about your weight when you were heavier?

I have been told that if I lost weight I would be pretty.

Replies

• OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    "You'd be such a knock out if you just lost weight" :noway:
  • vv523
    vv523 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    fatboy
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My cousin has told me I'm going to die young and they won't have a coffin big enough for me
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    "You're going to die of heart combustion"

My brother cracks me up.
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I was "just a big guy"
    I was enabled in my fatness.

Which also implies my inability to change anything.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    as long as my fiance never gets as big as you....
  • bootifulisa
    Options
    My parents tell me I should stop eating cheese...
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    In middle school, I overheard a girl referring to me as a stupid cow to her friends. I knew I wasn't stupid, so that didn't hurt, but it was the first time I'd ever heard anyone say anything about someone's weight. I pretty much never stopped feeling fat after that day.
  • SaraLily85
    SaraLily85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    In highschool, someone said to me, I even remember his name..Lincoln..that I should call Jenny Craig.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    My mother and step-father used to call me chubby, two ton and fata$$ growing up. I had to answer to those names too. And they wonder why I cut them off and don't speak to them? My step-dad's sister would do the you would be so pretty if only you lost weight thing. Or Amber can lose as much weight as she wants but she will never be as pretty as my Jessie (her daughter). She also used to buy me WAY too small clothes at Christmas time and then tell me to call her if I needed the receipt.
  • cloza12
    cloza12 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    My aunt works in the mental health field as a counselor. That is just scary to me.