Heather's Friends....

Options
Hello to all my friends, buddies, amigos etc. I was thinking this would be a great place to chat, inspire, motivate, vent, exchange recipes, workouts, good news, and bad, and we can all benefit from us all being in the same Message board topic...so please feel free to say what ever moves you... I'm here for you... as are all your other friends, buddies, amigo's etc.....

YES we can...
but more importantly
Yes we will...

any of you want to track weightloss as well.. have a weigh in day? Tell me what you think... I'm thinking either Tues or Fri mornings... Monday's are too darn hard....

Replies

• aimeeclaire
    aimeeclaire Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I usually weigh-in on Tuesdays.
  • whyflysouth
    whyflysouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    i was initially trying it every day but that doesn't last past the first week, so I've been doing it every three days - that may be too many times but it motivates me to see that I've lost or gained weight. Knowing myself it's gonna be hard for me to stick to a particular day of the week though - I can try though, friday mornings should work ok.
  • whyflysouth
    Options
    ... or tuesday, lol ... i didnt see that prev post.
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm in for Tuesdays!
  • olivianjohnsmom
    olivianjohnsmom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    LOVE your profile pic!! I have been weighing in on Monday mornings so Tuesdays are fine....but if we do Friday then we can eat more Friday night....sort of a "cheat" night?!?! When I did WW i always weighed in on Sat mornings so that Saturday night would be my "cheat" night...... then I had all week to make it up....hummmmm something to think about :-)
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays work for me!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I weight all the time (scale addict, lol) so i'm gave to weight in on tuesdays and fridays (another board). I just stocked up huge at costco and superstore on healthy stuff, lots more variety than normal. So here's to a great week!
  • imabhealthy
    imabhealthy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in for Tuesdays! Keeps me a little bit on track for the weekend!
  • SammiAnne11
    Options
    How is everyones weekend going? I hope you are all making healthy choices and exercising!

Mine has been not so great. My body is freaking out from my dietary changes, Less sugar/sodium/caffiene and going gluten free(2-3 of us have untested gluten allergies)....which has resulted in horrible migraines. I am not giving up, and am trying to stay on track.

Hope everyone has a happy healthy week!
    ~sam
  • aimeeclaire
    Options
    Sam,

Sorry to hear your not feeling that great. Migraines are horrible! Hopefully, you find the right combo of food/exercise your body needs to feel better soon!

~Aimee
  • SammiAnne11
    Options
    Sam,

Sorry to hear your not feeling that great. Migraines are horrible! Hopefully, you find the right combo of food/exercise your body needs to feel better soon!

~Aimee
    Thanks Aimee

I have already delt with migraines most of my life(started in high school) and have a wonderful Dr. and extended medical network(MHNI in Michigan) if they ever get as bad as they were. I had surgery in 2003 to burn out a bundle of nerves leaving me 90% migriane free. After having a daily chronic migraine for almost 2 years....I can survive these!

Thanks so much. I appreciate your kindness!!
    ~hugs, sam
  • aimeeclaire
    Options
    It is Tuesday! Are we recording our weights today?

Mine: 142.8 - Down 1.2 lbs this week :happy:
  • rlsluvr
    rlsluvr Posts: 130
    Options
    I've been sick for 2 weeks (head cold) so I stayed even... no loss 174 this morning
  • rlsluvr
    Options
    HEY!!!! Where did all my Friends go?!?!!? It's Tuesday.... where are your weigh in numbers....

How can I be a supportive friend if I don't know that you need support?!?!!?

This room is for all kinds of conversations.... Let the emotions flow....

Hpe to see someone....anyone.....Bueller.....Bueller
  • rlsluvr
    Options
    It is Tuesday! Are we recording our weights today?

Mine: 142.8 - Down 1.2 lbs this week :happy:

YAY!!! Keep up the excellent work!!!
    You'll be there in NO time....

:flowerforyou:
  • whyflysouth
    Options
    Mine is 159.2 , down exactly 1.0 pound from this day last week... somehow i'm down 8 lbs from this day last month but i think the easy weight is gone, these last 9 lbs are gonna take some time.
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm down for Tuesday weigh ins. It will help me make sure I'm staying consistent. I wish you all luck. Hope everyone is having a great week.
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    HEY!!!! Where did all my Friends go?!?!!? It's Tuesday.... where are your weigh in numbers....

Rick Springfield and Ferris Bueller. Is your whole life and 80s reference? :wink:
  • rlsluvr
    Options

Rick Springfield and Ferris Bueller. Is your whole life and 80s reference? :wink:

Pretty much.... I did most of my growing up in the 80's I was born 1972. Everything was great in the 80's being in Middle school and high school... GREAT moviesd, Great MUSIC, GREAT TV.... LOL I can't help it I love the 70's, 80's. my SE and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the BEATLES... and we try to catch "RAIN" the Beatles tribute band whenever they are close to us.....
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    Being a Beatles lover, how do you feel about the I am Sam soundtrack or the Across the Universe Soundtrack.

Personally I really liked the I am Sam soundtrack (heard it before I saw the movie). I was really unimpressed with the Across the Universe soundtrack.