Walden Farms Products?

Options
13»

Replies

• MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on what you're looking to achieve. If you want a passable alternative for some of the mentioned products, the texture and taste can be gotten used to... and it's an okay substitute. So if slashing calories is your number one concern, you may like it.

Overall I'm not a fan. They are loaded with chemicals and technically do have a few calories if you use a normal serving. Certainly not enough to be concerned about, but with the chemical components... not my thing.

But the marketing and branding are brilliant. Not sure what "farm" they come from, but it's not one I'd like to visit.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    That stuff scares me. How can it have no calories or anything?! I'm sticking to real food.
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever tried them or has bought them before? I was just wondering what was your opinion on them before i go to the store and buy a bottle of their chocolate syrup :smile:

THANKS! :happy:

Salad dressings taste like *kitten*, never tried anything else I tried about 6 different kinds and ended up just making my own salad dressings instead.
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I like their ranch and honey mustard dressings. They are much better than the no fat regular dressings to me!!