preggers?

Options
Hot or not..

I think this has been done before.. but I have a friend that thinks baby belly= grossness..

i want to prove that friend wrong..

Replies

• VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm biased.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I was shocked and weirded out by the amount of guys that hit on me while I was pregnant.
  • DarthFalchion
    Options
    I'm biased.

hmmm wonder why?
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I think guys who think it's "hot" are creepy.
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Not
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I think guys who think it's "hot" are creepy.

I think the exact opposite
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    It's hot as in, beautiful hot. Not sexually hot, but beautifully hot.

ETA: Funny how only girls are replying...
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    It's hot as in, beautiful hot. Not sexually hot, but beautifully hot.

That wasn't my experience when I was pregnant.
  • DarthFalchion
    Options
    i think its amazing.. but thats just me.. im a dark lord of the sith.. so take that for what it is..
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I think a woman carrying my child is amazing - I think its sexy as hell. I made love to my girlfriend, not like angry money sex like ususal, but like damn I love you sex.
  • jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I think a woman carrying my child is amazing - I think its sexy as hell. I made love to my girlfriend, not like angry money sex like ususal, but like damn I love you sex.

My boyfriend would agree! :drinker: We had this conversation the other day, haha.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    i agree wtih poster who said it was scary how much she got hit on when she was preggers.

Ditto.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I was pretty weirded out by how many men offered to my baby's daddy when I was pregnant..One night a random customer when I was getting off work at walmart (11 ish) grabbed my belly and talked through my stomach to my son saying "I am your daddy" then proceeded to tell me I was beautiful he was foreign so I'm not sure if it's acceptable in Africa but needless to say I was freaked out. One of the overnighters walked me out to my car.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    I'm biased.

I'm sorry, I've seen you all over the forums and on mutual friend's comments and I can't think of any more acceptable time to ask you, after you have your baby...what will your username be?
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I was like a bloated, moody manatee when I was pregnant. I would have questioned the sanity of any man willing to hit on me at that point.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Honestly, as a female, I think some pregnant bellies are beautiful and some aren't. I know. I know. Horrible thing to say but it's like anything else!

Some babies are beautiful.
    Some aren't.
    Some baby bellies are beautiful.
    Some aren't.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I appreciate nicely rounded things. :)
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options

Some babies are beautiful.
    Some aren't.

You know when you see an ugly baby and you obviously can't say it's ugly so you do the "Oooooo..... Look at you!" Rather than "He/She's so cute!"
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm biased.

I'm sorry, I've seen you all over the forums and on mutual friend's comments and I can't think of any more acceptable time to ask you, after you have your baby...what will your username be?

Haven't decided yet. I'm open to ideas... :)
  • brightblader
    Options
    No it's not hot thread over
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I'm biased.

Haven't decided yet. I'm open to ideas... :)

Momodon
    Parendactyl