What wd u do today if u knew u cd not fail?

Options

Replies

• sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Get my pilots license and become a nurse.
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ok...SOOO sorry I used text speak in my title. I kept trying to write it out completely it simply would not post. Kept saying I needed to keep it under 60 characters. Why is it that people cannot help themselves but to break others down for the most ridiculous things. You people don't know me...you don't know that I save lives of innocent children on a daily basis and have a huge heart. Does it make you feel better to cut me down...awesome! Good for you. I hope by cutting me down for something so minute it made your day go a little better. THANKS ...won't post another topic again
  • nursedb
    Options
    Spell out my words.

Oh, wait... I do that anyway.

Thank you...do you feel good about yourself for cutting me down for nothing? Really? Was it that important to you to be cruel to someone today?
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Ok...SOOO sorry I used text speak in my title. I kept trying to write it out completely it simply would not post. Kept saying I needed to keep it under 60 characters. Why is it that people cannot help themselves but to break others down for the most ridiculous things. You people don't know me...you don't know that I save lives of innocent children on a daily basis and have a huge heart. Does it make you feel better to cut me down...awesome! Good for you. I hope by cutting me down for something so minute it made your day go a little better. THANKS ...won't post another topic again
    Ignore them! They have nothing better to do with their time. People that try to bring others down are just a waste of space IMO.
    Oops.....I used text talk. Love ya doll face
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

You might though, especially if it happens to be about "MFP bullies" and "Why can't we all support each other?"
  • nursedb
    Options
    Ignore them! They have nothing better to do with their time. People that try to bring others down are just a waste of space IMO.
    Oops.....I used text talk. Love ya doll face

Thanks Mel...love you...oops I said MEL instead of MELISSA...is that ok?? L O L !!!!!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Be an ESPN sideline reporter. I want to be the new, same age, brunette Erin Andrews.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    find my ideal happiness
    open up my "special" boutique
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Why is it that people cannot help themselves but to break others down for the most ridiculous things. You people don't know me...you don't know that I save lives of innocent children on a daily basis and have a huge heart. Does it make you feel better to cut me down...awesome! Good for you. I hope by cutting me down for something so minute it made your day go a little better. THANKS ...won't post another topic again
    Why is it that people cannot help but make themselves out to be the victim, and not recognize some innocent ribbing?
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I'd enroll in a vegetarian chef school or in pastry chef school.
  • bootsandfros
    bootsandfros Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i would start two non-profits. one for children who wished to play instruments but could not afford the means to do so. another for low wage single parents. helping them become independent of the system. it would start off small but be like a small village in the end. one where they would graduate from.

oh and open up a restaurant.

and a coffee shop/book store/live music/spoken word venue.
  • nursedb
    Options
    Because that's NOT what it is ...it's cruelty and bullying and ridiculous. I'm NOT a victim. YOU know NOTHING about me.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options
    Because that's NOT what it is ...it's cruelty and bullying and ridiculous. I'm NOT a victim. YOU know NOTHING about me.
    I don't see any evidence of anyone claiming to know anything about you. There was some ribbing about the use of "text speak", but nothing about you as a person. You are the only person in the thread talking about "who you are".
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

I know you don't have a sense of humor
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options
    Having a sense of humor, one would have responded with something to the effect of:

"Okay, okay. I get the point with the text speak. :laugh: I'm loving the responses. I think that I would also start a lollipop factory. I love lollipops!"

Something like that. You created a fun thread. Roll with the fun theme. Assume the best -- that people are just having fun with you, not making fun of you.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options

Then you really don't know anything b/c that's not the least bit true. Sorry to rain on your "I'm so perfect" parade.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

Then you really don't know anything b/c that's not the least bit true. Sorry to rain on your "I'm so perfect" parade.

You saying I'm not perfect?

You calling my mother a liar?
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I was going to post a serious answer, but the defensiveness in this thread turned me off.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I would be universally supportive to all MFP members, even those that do stupid stuff.

Too bad it's a fantasy.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

It wasn't cruel or bullying. Ridiculous? Yes. A joke? Yes.
    You created a light-hearted thread and people took that to mean that they could joke around and have some fun.
    Take a step back and breath. No one is attacking you or your sense of self. Just gotta roll with the punches.

And for the love of god, please don't create a "everyone on MFP is a bully!" thread. <---- See, that was a joke! C'mon, laugh. You know you want to.

Dooooon't smile, doooon't do it! DON'T SMILE!! :bigsmile: