The difference between facebook and MFP

Options

Replies

• michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Facebook: Where the perverts are ashamed to be themselves and are vague about everything. Even though you're hot.
    MFP: Where the perverts come right up and start licking you and smacking your *kitten*. Because you're hot.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    There is to much drama on Facebook. I have become addicted to this site.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    FB has a like button,
    MFP doesnt.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    facebook...sucks mfp...doesnt suck as much
  • nikki2001
    nikki2001 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Facebook: Where I message random chicks then proceed to bang them

MFP: Where I don't bother messaging chicks as they are located too far to bang

:laugh: :laugh:
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    There is to much drama on Facebook. I have become addicted to this site.
    Heh. New here, eh?
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    FB: where people talk trash and knock me for having goals like competing in fitness

MFP: where people admire and encourage me to have goals like competing in fitness
  • oldernotwiser
    oldernotwiser Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I guess I'll have to logon to facebook more than 2x a year so I know what we all are talking about. :tongue:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    How can you tell a FB addict on MFP? Because their friend list on MFP exceeds a 1000 like it does on FB.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Facebook: where everyone wants to see your face, and NOONE wants to see your body
    MFP: where noone wants to see your face, and EVERYONE wants to see your body

your turn... GO

Wait. I like to see your face. You know that it's true. Do I need to facebook stalk you now?
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    FB, when I send people pics of my junk, they call the police......MFP, when i send people pics of my junk, they send me friend requests.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    FB = I don't talk about exercise, weight loss, diet, nothing...because i don't want to hear the ridicule, excuses or judgement

MFP = complete anti-thesis
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Facebook: Where the perverts are ashamed to be themselves and are vague about everything. Even though you're hot.
    MFP: Where the perverts come right up and start licking you and smacking your *kitten*. Because you're hot.

^^this
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    On Facebook I censor myself due to the wide variety of friends I have on there, including family. MFP: I say whatever the *kitten* I want and if someone doesn't like it, delete me! I've made some awesome friends this way.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    FB: where most of my "friends" are immediately family and I've physically met them all
    MFP: where my family wouldn't be caught dead (and based on my wall - that's probably a good thing), and I haven't physically seen any of them.
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    FB - where my friends complain that all I do is post fitness junk

MFP - where my friends cannot get enough fitness junk postings
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    On Facebook I censor myself due to the wide variety of friends I have on there, including family. MFP: I say whatever the *kitten* I want and if someone doesn't like it, delete me! I've made some awesome friends this way.
    YEs this
  • tr33p1g
    Options
    FB - where my friends complain that all I do is post fitness junk

MFP - where my friends cannot get enough fitness junk postings

Its not just me who has that problem then? ;)
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

:drinker:
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    FB: where most of my "friends" are immediately family and I've physically met them all
    MFP: where my family wouldn't be caught dead (and based on my wall - that's probably a good thing), and I haven't physically seen any of them.

We should changes that :bigsmile: :bigsmile: