Do you people work?....or sleep?

Mama_Mila
Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
No matter what time of day I decide to drop on in and see what's going on in MFP land, I see you, all of you (including you Tillman) just posting away in all the forums and I must say I am jealous :frown: I actually have to do some work at my job, and then do more stuff when I get off, oh and then I sleep...How do you people live on here?!?!?!?! IT'S NOT FAIR!! :sad:

Replies

• smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Me? You see me? Where? When?
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    I'm never here....you're just imaginging me
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    I try to post and keep up with everyone's statuses as much as I can, but I also am very VERY busy. I usually dedicate like 15 minutes in the morning to catching up with everyone. But once my day gets going, I don't have much time to post.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    you people?
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    It's the iPhone an evil creature that goes everywhere and allows posting at anytime/place. It is also responsible for so many offenses such as the all time biggest misuse here: loose instead of lose. there are also far too many times i see to when it should be too. Anyway I am writing this on my phone while multitasking and as you can see I'm having capital letter problems that I am too lazy to fix. So yeah the iPhone I blame that little delicious time stealing devil for the plethora of posts here.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Did you just you people me?

26775527.jpg
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,644 Member
    define work....
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    I'm a figment of your imagination.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    lay off the hallucinigens.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    I'm a figment of your imagination.

She is. You all are.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    why.jpg
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    desktop plus laptop plus work pc plus BlackBerry plus kindle equals round the clock posting.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    I have a data entry job. When there's no data to enter I sit at the computer and browse the net. It's pretty sweet. But you only see me for 8 hours from Mon-Fri. I rarely log on during the evenings or weekends .:)
  • grammysboy
    grammysboy Posts: 151 Member
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/grammysboy/clever gifs/OHNO_zpsc8ef0c3d.gif[/img]

This is how I feel when someone says "You people."
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    woe is me...
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    I work for the federal gvt, what else am I supposed to do?
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    I work for the federal gvt, what else am I supposed to do?

I'm swallowing my guffaws now.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    People from all across the globe are on here. It's daytime somewhere. It's also night time somewhere. So... people will be here.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    My job involves spending the entire day in front of a computer and most of my work is done on-line so it's pretty easy to do something and then just click over to MFP real quick...post something and then get back to whatever it was that I was doing. I also have a smart phone and an ipad.

This "you people" is capable of walking and chewing gum at the same time, amongst other things. Especially since I started all of this..I have more energy than I know what to do with...I can multi task like a mo-fo now.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Let's see, in order, no and yes. Is there a point?