Which would you recommend?

Options
I really want a Jillian Michaels DVD! I think she is fab plus people really seem to get results from her DVDs.

My issue is that I don't have a great deal of space and have to exercise upstairs. Already told that I sound like a herd of elephants!

Which of Jillian's DVDs has the least jumping about?

I really want to get fit, lose inches and toughen up! x

Replies

• SeahorseDolphin
    Options
    Do you like yoga at all? I know one of her DVD series is called yoga melt or something like that. Yoga is hard enough as it is, but hers is more power yoga. It's a very good burn on top of all of yoga's other benefits.
  • plaingirly
    Options
    I do like Yoga - not very balanced though! I am trying to increase my flexibility too.

Would love to do the Shred but I think there is quite a lot of jumping involved. x
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 2 of her 30 Day Shred. I really like it. There is some jumping but not a whole lot. You have 3 circuits. 3 min strength, 2 min cardio and 1 min abs in each circuit. The 2 min of cardio is like jumping jacks and high knees and things like that.
  • plaingirly
    Options
    I think jumping jacks would sound really loud through the floor - I already get comments from my dad when I am just walking about. Shame though as it sounds like a challenging workout! x
  • hannahcall2
    hannahcall2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I tried level 1 of her 6 week 6 pack and there wasn't much if any jumping at all. You would have to look at level 2 yourself, I haven't tried it yet. Both workouts are on YouTube.