Long haired men

Options

Replies

• BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I'm more into facial hair. Love the beards, goatees (when cut right) and mustaches.

Head hair can be from bald to long. I don't really care so much.
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I only like long hair on guys that are in bands or are vampires .LOl and I do love the bald look also, some guys really rock it!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    If it's well cared for, yes! But then, unkempt hair at any length is gross.

I love putting my fingers into my Darling's hair when it's down, right up against his scalp... :smooched:
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Arm-1.jpg
    This is a few months back. I am seriously thinking of cutting it short.

Please do not cut it short. Looked at some pics of yours and have to say, that it really suits you this way!
  • brandi_michelle69
    brandi_michelle69 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Nah.....clean cut military look is where its at ;)
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    As long as it's well cared for I love it
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Short hair or bald is very sexy to me.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Arm-1.jpg
    This is a few months back. I am seriously thinking of cutting it short.

Don't cut your hair I love it the way it is!!!
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I do too!!! :heart:
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    How long are we talking about?

This long?
    liam.jpg

This long?
    hanson-young.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!!

or ....this long?

MarilynMansonWallpapers3.jpg

LOVE THESE!!!!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    LegendsFall92.jpeg

yes please.

Yum!
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My husband has looooooong blonde hair and a very trim beard. His hair is longer than mine at the moment. He looks so much like Gregg Allman that people have actually stopped us and insisted that he has to be him and get annoyed when he tells them he isn't. Like Gregg Allman would be doing his grocery shopping at Market Basket! I love, love, LOVE long hair on men!
  • a_certain_shade_of_green
    Options
    im not a fan :grumble:
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy and level of confidence. Please, don't grow a ponytail to cover up a bald spot- we can still see it and your lack of confidence. My preference right now is bald preferably on a well built guy around 5'll or there about but has the confidence to know hair is only an accessory and not the real present ;-> Having said that- I still appreciate a man who can pull off a ponytail.
  • MikeCliffe1
    Options
    Im in a band and my hairs past my *kitten*, currently beneath the chair im sitting on, cant wait till its below my thighs
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    On the head or in the crotchular region?
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    My first husband had long silky black hair half-way down his back. I loved it, but he's really the only guy I've ever been attracted to with long hair. My current husband is in the military, so he keeps it clean cut.
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i looooooove it. not enough o's in the world to express my love for it. my husband has short hair :( but his hair is thick and wavy and textured so i don't think he could pull off long hair. plus he'd never go for it.

but long hair is amazing...ugh
    My hair is super thick too. My barber is amazed and jealous of it... I hate it. But the solution for having long hair, which would likely work for your hubby, is this: undercut.

Now, how you go about convincing him, I have no idea. Make some promises you can keep? Heh.

My bf has thick wavy hair (curly when short). Right now it's shoulder length and I love it on him! He can just pull it back in a ponytail, but looks a bit too geeky that way....ruggedly handsome and hot when it's down...best length and style I've seen on him.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I used to have long hair...then I started going bald, and decided that I didn't want to spend my life with a skullet in denial. Shaved head ever since then.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    it really depends, i like the clean cut on some
    and then i adore the wild side too.
    sigh.
    oh i do not know!