75 pounds lost!

Options
jenf235
jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
I posted a few months back when I reached a milestone of 50 pounds lost. I was going to wait to post again until I hit 100, but I totally hit a major milestone today! I have lost 75 pounds since July! I went shopping this week and purchased clothes that were not in the Plus-Size department! I put on a pair of jeans, and almost cried when they slid over my hips, buttoned, and zipped! Last December, I went shopping with a friend for jeans and I bought a Size 24...and "thought" I looked good. Today...they were a size 16! I have not owned a pair of Size 16 pants since I was a Junior in high school almost 20 years ago! I am currently at my lowest weight since college, in the best health in a long time, and in the best frame of mind! I owe so much to the motivation of my MFP friends, my amazing workout buddy who keeps me on my toes, and an intense desire and determination to prove something to myself. What do I have to prove to myself??? I have to prove that I am WORTH all of the hard work, all of the muscle pain, all of the "no thank you's" when being offered something that I shouldn't eat, and best of all...I am worth all the the compliments from friends and family who haven't seen me in months. Those little things push me to keep at it and keep hitting goals and milestones along the way! I am not finished, and I have a long way to go...but now I know I can do this. It may take a long time, but I am worth the time it takes to be the best ME I can be! Thank you MFP for giving me the motivation to keep on pushing!

December 2012 - 75 pounds lost (Sorry for the dressing room picture...I was shopping alone today!)
IMG_2951_zps969c5501.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!