exercise motivators

Options
can anyone give me feedback on a good group fitness class - one that really makes you want to attend? Also, anybody got some good tunes to use for a pumped-up walk/run? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I like cardio kickboxing... the moves are easy to learn (just punching and kicking) and it's fun to kick a little butt...
  • la4et
    la4et Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I love good old body step- it is fun, keeps me motivated and music there is great. At Goodlife, they also have a Body Pump class done with weights- great work out, easy tofollow
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Zumba is fun :happy:

Huey Lewis And The News - The Heart Of Rock & Roll (I'm a dork, I know...what can I say, I :heart: the 80's) When I'm running or walking, chances are that you'll find me listening to 80's music. It puts a smile on my face and keeps me going :blushing:
  • lpeavy
    lpeavy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Love Body Step!!!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Zumba is fun :happy:

Huey Lewis And The News - The Heart Of Rock & Roll (I'm a dork, I know...what can I say, I :heart: the 80's) When I'm running or walking, chances are that you'll find me listening to 80's music. It puts a smile on my face and keeps me going :blushing:
    I LOVE Huey Lewis and anything 80s!!! :happy:

I personally like spinning class because anyone can take it as you can adjust to your own skill set. I've also done kick boxing type workouts and those are awesome - my fav!! Not to mention it kicks my butt! :laugh: