choc-cheerios.jpg

Really?

Love,
Tab

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    They're probably really good... lol Of course, the chances of us getting them here anytime soon are slim. They even took my Special K with chocolate bits away.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    These are the best everrrr! I had a minor binge today in the kitchen as I was frantically eating them out of the box...oops :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    HELLO THEY LOOK DELICIOUS.

How am I just now finding out about them?" How long have they existed?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I NEED TO CALM DOWN.
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    I NEED TO CALM DOWN.

lol! Ya think?
  • mabella17
    Options
    THESE ARE YUMMMMMY :bigsmile: If anyone knows what PB2 (powdered peanut butter) is ... OMG you gotta try sprinkling that on top. That's like heaven! :drinker:
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I was really diggin the Multigrain Cheerios until I saw the sugar content. I'm afraid these are going to be the same deal, but I will still try them! Just for a treat
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding?? Chocolate Cheerios are brilliant. I was devastated to discover that my local grocery store does not carry them, so my mom actually mailed me two boxes from two states away as my Valentine. Awww, thanks mom! Such a delicious treat.
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Just bought some the other day. I can't wait to try them! Lot's of workout coming tomorrow so I feel the need to have them for breakfast. I can't wait!!!
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Are you kidding?? Chocolate Cheerios are brilliant. I was devastated to discover that my local grocery store does not carry them, so my mom actually mailed me two boxes from two states away as my Valentine. Awww, thanks mom! Such a delicious treat.

Awwww, your mom's sweet!
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I was really diggin the Multigrain Cheerios until I saw the sugar content. I'm afraid these are going to be the same deal, but I will still try them! Just for a treat

:laugh: I bet
  • christay
    Options
    Wow, those chocolate cheerios look delish. I'm really likin the banana nut cheerios too right now. :smile: :smile:
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Can't vouch for the chocolate ones but the fruit ones are AWE-SOME!!!!! And not that much different in calories than the honey nut ones.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    They're probably really good... lol Of course, the chances of us getting them here anytime soon are slim. They even took my Special K with chocolate bits away.
    Those cheerios look awesome!!! I love their honey nut, and once upon a lifetime ago their frosted ones :blushing: I'm going to have to try these for a snack alternative!

@BrendaLee - I just bought the Special K w/ chocolate cause it looked really good, but haven't tried them yet. How do you like them?
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid that this might be a "trigger' food for me!
  • mama22girlz
    Options
    unfortuantly CANADA never gets some of these things. Banana nut?? we have the fruit ones but I don't think we'll get the chocolate ones :( I'll have to stock up on my next trip to the states, or get my parents to buy a box or two when they go down.
  • boniekatie
    Options
    Had some this morning with bananas and strawberries. Totally yum! :love:
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    unfortuantly CANADA never gets some of these things. Banana nut?? we have the fruit ones but I don't think we'll get the chocolate ones :( I'll have to stock up on my next trip to the states, or get my parents to buy a box or two when they go down.

Don't worry, Miss Canada, you all have access to some of the most amazing foods we don't get down here... I am in Canada every summer and export quite a few groceries to tide me over through the winter. I am obsessed with the blueberry flax cookies by Peek Freans.... they are low cal, flavorful, and healthy. Yummy! I ate all the ones I exported last August, so I'm eagerly awaiting July...
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    What On Earth?? LOLOLOL
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Those cheerios look awesome!!! I love their honey nut, and once upon a lifetime ago their frosted ones :blushing: I'm going to have to try these for a snack alternative!

@BrendaLee - I just bought the Special K w/ chocolate cause it looked really good, but haven't tried them yet. How do you like them?

I loved them, and really miss them. They help a lot when you're craving something sweet, and don't want to do too much damage. :)