20 Somethings Looking for Friends?

Options
I've been using this site for quite a while, but it seems as if every one I know in "real" life has stopped using the site.

Anyone in their 20s want to become friends for some extra motivation?

I'm Elle, by the way :)

Replies

• Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hey Elle! I'm 25 and really trying to stay committed to this site and my weightloss goals! SOoooooo... if all goes to plan, I'll be sticking around for a bit :P Sending you a friend invite! :)
  • ellliemaeee
    ellliemaeee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Woo! :)
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hola Elle! I'm Meaghan! =) Sure Id love to be some motivation!
  • luna16belle
    luna16belle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

Im Lauren. 20 y.o. I havent used this site properly for ages, but im trying to get into the habit of using it everyday. Wanna change!!

Feel free to add me if you'd like. Stats on profile xxx
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Hola!!! IF you're looking for motivation, feel free to add me. I"m always open to add extra people for mutual support that are down to earth! :D HAve a good one. Good luck with all your goals. :D
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hey there, darlin'! I'm new to post-college life too (22 yo) and you look adorbs. I'd be happy to be your friend! FR in the mail! :)
  • destack
    destack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm in :) FR sent!
  • ellliemaeee
    ellliemaeee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I get in to the site every couple of months and then forget about it again. I'm going to really try to keep up with it this time around!
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys!!! I'm Meghan.. 23 and would love to have some new friends!! Feel free to add me!
  • brookseeee
    brookseeee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all, New to site also! I'm 23 and would love some more friends for motivation! Feel free to add me :)