Working on it again.

Options
I have just found this web site and really like what it has to offer. I just joined Curves and wanting and needing to change my ways and hopefully reduce some stress with the workouts. Lost 1 pound and almost a total of three inces that is within a month. Hoping for more, but with this website I think I will keep track closer and find success. I surely will need everyone's support.

Replies

• averys7
    averys7 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Myfitnesspal. We love the site...you will too!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will love it here!
  • gloriacombs
    gloriacombs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks, getting started again is the first step.
  • mrsmeadows327
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I joined here a month ago as well as Curves and I love them both:happy: Good luck on your journey!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Well wishes to you on your journey! Looks like you've set yourself up for some great success! Remember that these life style changes take time. But you're motivated and will do a great job! Welcome to MFP!
  • SugarHi
    Options
    Well wishes to you on your journey! Looks like you've set yourself up for some great success! Remember that these life style changes take time. But you're motivated and will do a great job! Welcome to MFP!
  • SugarHi
    Options
  • SugarHi
    Options
    Sorry something happened to my computer! A few extra hiccups I guess :D
  • Charles1964
    Charles1964 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the website.I joined about 6 months ago and lost 65 lbs only to gain it back after a few stressful months.As of yesterday I'm back and ready for a change.
  • PinguimPraiero
    PinguimPraiero Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Gloria! I joined a year ago and got myself back in shape! Came back this week just for the encouragement and positive coaching that is all around here! MFP people are really great!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Welcome. :)