What you can do in 6 months!

Options
2»

Replies

• kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    great job! I have my 6 months coming up here in 2 weeks myself.

just one thing, the no carbs after 5 is kind of a wive's tale.. a possible myth. I'm happy it worked for you, but there are few "laws" to losing weight.

Keep it up, you'll reach your goal!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Nursing school is great, hard work, lots of memorization, but definitely worth it!

Way to complete two awesome goals! I think you'll make a great nurse:)
  • kennharr
    Options
  • kennharr
    Options
    In regards with the Calories, I'm not sure whether i eat enough or too much, but MyfitnessPal tells me that i should eat around 1320 calories a day if i want to lose 2lbs. That's how much i usually eat without counting exercise.

Nutritional goals Target
    Net Calories Consumed* / Day 1,320 Calories / Day
    Carbs / Day 182 g
    Fat / Day 44 g
    Protein / Day 50 g

For most women, 1200 calories max and most men 1800 calories minimum but it all depends on height, weight, and workout intensity.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    rock on

good work dude
  • kennharr
    Options

just one thing, the no carbs after 5 is kind of a wive's tale.. a possible myth. I'm happy it worked for you, but there are few "laws" to losing weight.

I say to keep carbs at a minimum at night is because when your sleeping (fasting) excess carbs can sit on you since your not moving thus possibly creating more fat. During the day your moving and burning more calories, when you sleep you still burn just not at the same frequency. There are sooo many ways to lose its not funny lol :)
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    nevermind
  • kennharr
    Options
    :)
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options

I say to keep carbs at a minimum at night is because when your sleeping (fasting) excess carbs can sit on you since your not moving thus possibly creating more fat. During the day your moving and burning more calories, when you sleep you still burn just not at the same frequency. There are sooo many ways to lose its not funny lol :)

There so are! It wasn't my intention to put a wet towel on the thread, sorry if I came of that way! I'm certainly not here to argue lol.

Your results are beyond impressive my friend!
  • kennharr
    Options

There so are! It wasn't my intention to put a wet towel on the thread, sorry if I came of that way! I'm certainly not here to argue lol.

Your results are beyond impressive my friend!

Not at all man!! :) Good job to you too!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
  • kennharr
    Options
    Nursing school is great, hard work, lots of memorization, but definitely worth it!

Way to complete two awesome goals! I think you'll make a great nurse:)

Thanks!!
  • madcat_wechanged
    Options
    Huge props man! You look awesome and very happy!:drinker:
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look SO great! Your hard work really paid off and you should be proud!
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    Even though your way of doing things is pretty strict it is also the only way I can do it too. Seeing your progress pics has made me more determined and I WILL be posting my own before and after by June next year! Thank you for sharing your success, you have made a remarkable transformation. Be very, very proud of all you have accomplished :bigsmile:
  • kennharr
    Options
    Even though your way of doing things is pretty strict it is also the only way I can do it too. Seeing your progress pics has made me more determined and I WILL be posting my own before and after by June next year! Thank you for sharing your success, you have made a remarkable transformation. Be very, very proud of all you have accomplished :bigsmile:

Thank you so much!
  • cbart2818
    cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Amazing results in 6 months!
    It is members like you whos posts will surely help someone else want to keep pushing along no matter what they are struggling with. Inspiring!

Congrats again!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!